DIY Flavoring Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
Oh no ! That's terrible ! Was it the brass or the SS post? I decided to replace the Line clone with a BT-804 Dream (kayfun clone). This probably would be better for me at work. I'd go nuts if I'd get a short while at work LOL

It was the brass pole. I ordered a replacement brass pole, ss pole, nuts, screws etc from MM Vapors shortly after that. It took over a month to get my stuff and when I did get it I got the wrong damn sizes. He sent me the poles for the Short DID. I just said "Screw it" and made my own. Ive been using the poles, screws, nuts, insulators that I got from MM in some of the clones.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It was the brass pole. I ordered a replacement brass pole, ss pole, nuts, screws etc from MM Vapors shortly after that. It took over a month to get my stuff and when I did get it I got the wrong damn sizes. He sent me the poles for the Short DID. I just said "Screw it" and made my own. Ive been using the poles, screws, nuts, insulators that I got from MM in some of the clones.
I would of had him sending me the right post. His prices are just plain crazy !

steps24hoursaday

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
idaho
www.mtbakervapor.com
i am getting ready to order a very important order it will include all DIY and was wanting to know a couple things i am wondering if they have a CURRENT coupon and if it is safe to order their 100mg nic i am disabled and and i love to DIY i have done recearch but want to know from real people

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
i am getting ready to order a very important order it will include all DIY and was wanting to know a couple things i am wondering if they have a CURRENT coupon and if it is safe to order their 100mg nic i am disabled and and i love to DIY i have done recearch but want to know from real people

Ordering the 100mg nic is fine if you know what your doing and are extremely safe! That being said I tend to vape around 30mg nic so I just order 36mg base and add alittle pg or vg and flavoring to achieve my blends.I also have 2 small children and dont want to take any chances around them.I always make sure my diy supplies are locked away but better safe than sorry :)Why not try getting something closer to what mg nic level you want and start from there and then move on to using the 100mg nic one you get better at mixing.Thats just my :2c: Im sure others here use 100mg and prefer to use it and cut it with pg or vg to save cost.What ever you decide to do always be safe and wear gloves and clean up very well after you mix including your equipment.Happy mixing!!! :D P.S. start low with flavors and work your way up.Always easier to add more than to fix a mix with to much :)

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com

NoLeapThisYear. They basically always have a coupon - sign up for the newsletter :thumbs:

Another ramdom safety tip for mixing: do it in a basin of some sort (I like a baking sheet or even a brownie pan). Especially with something like 100mg, you want to ensure an accidental spill is contained and can be removed quickly.

Hiya Tony, Bov! Pretty much the same old here too, except I'm in Worcester [MA] these days. It's OK I guess.

steps24hoursaday

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
idaho
www.mtbakervapor.com
Ordering the 100mg nic is fine if you know what your doing and are extremely safe! That being said I tend to vape around 30mg nic so I just order 36mg base and add alittle pg or vg and flavoring to achieve my blends.I also have 2 small children and dont want to take any chances around them.I always make sure my diy supplies are locked away but better safe than sorry :)Why not try getting something closer to what mg nic level you want and start from there and then move on to using the 100mg nic one you get better at mixing.Thats just my :2c: Im sure others here use 100mg and prefer to use it and cut it with pg or vg to save cost.What ever you decide to do always be safe and wear gloves and clean up very well after you mix including your equipment.Happy mixing!!! :D P.S. start low with flavors and work your way up.Always easier to add more than to fix a mix with to much :)

thank you for the concern and the tips i curently use a med pizza pan whitch works great and i use all the safty equipment what makes it an important order is the size of the order 200+ ml's of nic i want to know that it is the strength it says it is i curently have about 10 recipes that are repeatable

steps24hoursaday

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
idaho
www.mtbakervapor.com
NoLeapThisYear. They basically always have a coupon - sign up for the newsletter :thumbs:

Another ramdom safety tip for mixing: do it in a basin of some sort (I like a baking sheet or even a brownie pan). Especially with something like 100mg, you want to ensure an accidental spill is contained and can be removed quickly.

Hiya Tony, Bov! Pretty much the same old here too, except I'm in Worcester [MA] these days. It's OK I guess.

hi there and i will sign up for the newsletter i never thought of that

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Wolcen, where were you before Woosta? Move on down about another 100 miles and you'll be in my back yard :)

Steps, if you already have a good idea about DIY, you should be ok with the 100mg. We had a big stink last year about one company's nic not being what they claimed...after the fall out from that I think you'll get the mg you order.

I personally use 60mg, but that's just my personal preference. I vape 12mg so it makes measuring a no brainer for me. Welcome, and feel free to ask all the questions you need!

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
Wolcen, where were you before Woosta? Move on down about another 100 miles and you'll be in my back yard :)

Steps, if you already have a good idea about DIY, you should be ok with the 100mg. We had a big stink last year about one company's nic not being what they claimed...after the fall out from that I think you'll get the mg you order.

I personally use 60mg, but that's just my personal preference. I vape 12mg so it makes measuring a no brainer for me. Welcome, and feel free to ask all the questions you need!

12 x 5 = 60 :p

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
On ECX's Tobacco Express flavors webpage it now says just "Ruyan" .. it use to say "Ruyan 4". I had ordered the Ruyan 4 flavoring several months ago and I like it .. want to buy more, but dont know if the one that now says just "Ruyan" is the same as the one that use to say "Ruyan 4" .. does anybody know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread