DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I sell and ship stuff too, and I had one guy ask, since I was doing free shipping, couldn’t I just put the item in a regular envelope, put a stamp, and refund him the difference of the priority box. No. No I won’t. That box is my CYA lol.

I’m not finding a live chat option here, and they’re closed today, but maybe I’ll call tomorrow.
Think I must’ve messaged them on their FB page before. I’ve also called them before though and they were great!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
No I won’t. That box is my CYA lol.
Just wanted to say, I get it 100%! IMO with vape Wild though, I don’t see how much CYA a itty bitty O ring could need:laugh: Not to mention the fact that they lost a high spending customer over 99¢. I can’t imagine anyone paying such for a single O ring. So I assumed it’s one of those little things which fell through the cracks or got missed. He even stated it’s a tactic put in place “recommending" us customers to purchase more to be eligible for free s&h. It didn’t help that he acted like I was a beggar. Seems they weren’t using their business head. I wouldn’t compare this to your incidence at all!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Not sure but i think with ecx they charge for shipping emtpy bottles. I could be wrong, but i think that is why I stopped buying from them lol
They do charge shipping, I know, but $53? On a $28 order? There are a few sites that also charge shipping on clearance, no big deal to me. Anyway, if I get in contact I’ll let ya know what they say about it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
They do charge shipping, I know, but $53? On a $28 order? There are a few sites that also charge shipping on clearance, no big deal to me. Anyway, if I get in contact I’ll let ya know what they say about it.
I ordered 140ml of flavors today and shipping was 3.95. Last order was bigger and cost around 12.00. Priority boxes are a fixed rate, you are paying for the size of the box not the content. I get my bottles from ebay.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
This sounds like a big nono. Their systems must be broken.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Welcome to Real Flavors - A wholesale natural flavoring company (link)
RF July 4th Sale.png

FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING AT $50+

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
WIZARD LABS

INDEPENDENCE WEEKEND SALE!

15% Off VG, PG, Flavorings, & Nic
Code: USA2018

Excludes wholesale sizes. Only valid on sizes 1000ml and below.
Free Shipping on orders $50 & over is valid in US only
Offer Valid until Midnight, Sunday, 7/1/2018

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN

Users who are viewing this thread