DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Well...now that's just weird. I'm on Firefox and have no problems going to any other sites. I'll check it again. :?:
JC, it is nicvape.com (not nicvapes). They sure are mighty proud of their concentrates... $5.25/15mL? That's Flavorah proud!:D

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
JC, it is nicvape.com (not nicvapes). They sure are mighty proud of their concentrates... $5.25/15mL? That's Flavorah proud!:D
They sure are! I’ve heard good things about them here and there but have always been hesitant to pull the trigger because of those prices.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
They sure are! I’ve heard good things about them here and there but have always been hesitant to pull the trigger because of those prices.
Same here, that's why I signed up for the newsletter. They run a lot of site wide sales. Wanting to try the clementine. Think I'm going to order a few. 50% off makes their prices reasonable for flavors that don't seem to be super concentrates.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Same here, that's why I signed up for the newsletter. They run a lot of site wide sales. Wanting to try the clementine. Think I'm going to order a few. 50% off makes their prices reasonable for flavors that don't seem to be super concentrates.
Just noticed their variety packs might be a great way to try a few. The 5 packs break down is $2.15 each flavor with discount. If I knew I liked their flavors, I’d get one of the larger collections normally $130 or $245 for all the flavors. 50% off makes that a decent deal if they work for you.

E-Flavors E-Liquid Flavoring Concentrates Variety Packs | NicVape

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@Letitia, do you (or anybody; for that matter) know if they make their own original concentrates? Or, are they just rebottled/rebranded concentrates made by one of the common mfgs. (CAP, FA, TFA, FLV, etc.)? And, if so, who?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia, do you (or anybody; for that matter) know if they make their own original concentrates? Or, are they just rebottled/rebranded concentrates made by one of the common mfgs. (CAP, FA, TFA, FLV, etc.)? And, if so, who?
I do not know Joel. Have not contacted them to ask. Keep meaning to ask about them on ELR...I just stumbled across them looking for a good cranberry a couple months ago. Their prices are too high to pay full price so I signed up for the newsletter. I feel silly thinking that way when I remember what I paid for commercial juices.:facepalm:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
@Fidola13 posted about this in a thread, but in case people don't read that huge thread & find it...I thought I'd put it here, too.

OneStopDIYShop

4th of July Sale
24% OFF
Code: ECF

Good until midnight July 4th​
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for !

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for !

Me, too! :D At that really big discount...I ended up buying (1) 16oz. bottle, (3) 120mL bottles, (3) 30mL bottles of ones I regularly use, and (1) more 13mL size of a new flavoring I wanted to try. I saved $17.95 with the 24% discount! Woo Hoo!

By the way, when there's a sale...if anyone wants one of the One Stop Flavors or One Stop Blends...but it shows Out of Stock: Kimberly doesn't list the entire quantity of each flavoring at 1 time. She holds some in reserve to replenish online as they're sold. That's done so vape shops that make their own eliquids can't go in and buy up ALL of some flavoring at once...like the Blue Raspberry Slush (which is their most popular one). More of what you want will be added to what's available online, when she sees it's OOS on their website.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Many of us always buy our PG and VG from here. If you've never compared the total price (items + S/H) to the other suppliers'...you may be pleasantly surprised at the savings at BA. It's great quality PG & VG, too...just at a lower total cost.

BULK APOTHECARY

July 4th Sale

12% off orders of any size
Code: 12july
17% off orders over $250
Code: 17july
Coupons end July 4th at midnight

Offers not valid with other coupons, special offers or custom quotes.
Coupons are valid on in-stock items only.
No rain-checks.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    ecigexpress.com
    SAVE 30% on FLAVOURART
    Offer good through July 15, 2018

Save 10% Valid on most items throughout the ecigexpress.com website.
    Order must be placed online to use this code.
    Code cannot be used via telephone order.
    Offer excludes Capella, LorAnn, Signature/TFA, FlavourArt and ALL Recipe Concentrates.
    Use code: SUMMERSTEEP

Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread