DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
OOO or One On One daily deal: Free t-shirt (usually $9.99) with a one shot purchase which are on sale for $12.99 with 32 options. Then also the flavor of the week below. Don’t forget to go to the DIY drop down, select free DIY flavoring & pick one. You’ll get both this one and the flavor of the week plus the shirt, all for $12.99:D Free s&h over $25 with code FREESHIP. I’m a sucker for these little deals!
Daily Deal
Free-Flavor-of-the-week-Glazed-Donut-1049x500_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
My cart is already up to $35.:facepalm: Ordered the VTA sugarloaf pineapple Pam. Had to give it a go after your comments. Your enabling skills are getting pretty sharp.:lol:

I sure do hope you like it as much as I do. I am getting a BIG bottle! :)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Good brand. I don't like yellow cake but love their's.
Good Morning & Happy Memorial Day Weekend:D
Would you happen to have any suggested use tips on WF yellow cake? I haven’t tried yet. I’m making a birthday cake juice for someone’s upcoming birthday. Wondering if it might work as a layer. I have quite a few cakes to choose from but my mind keeps going back to this one after you recommended it.

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Good Morning & Happy Memorial Day Weekend:D
Would you happen to have any suggested use tips on WF yellow cake? I haven’t tried yet. I’m making a birthday cake juice for someone’s upcoming birthday. Wondering if it might work as a layer. I have quite a few cakes to choose from but my mind keeps going back to this one after you recommended it.
I only have the JF yellow cake and WF angel cake. 3% is a good starting point for both.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Real Flavors will be donating 50% of all retail sales, through Tuesday, to USO in honor of all the veterans who served...

Memorial Day Weekend is finally here and right now you can save big STOREWIDE! Take 30% off all weekend long PLUS Free Shipping on orders over $50. No coupon needed!

(Even Black Label Blends are on sale!)

Visit www.RealFlavors.com this weekend and be sure to pick up a gift for Father's Day
1f603.png

33584482_1868819833199250_5002098309410586624_n.png

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
OOO or One On One daily deal: Free t-shirt (usually $9.99) with a one shot purchase which are on sale for $12.99 with 32 options. Then also the flavor of the week below. Don’t forget to go to the DIY drop down, select free DIY flavoring & pick one. You’ll get both this one and the flavor of the week plus the shirt, all for $12.99:D Free s&h over $25 with code FREESHIP. I’m a sucker for these little deals!
Daily Deal
Free-Flavor-of-the-week-Glazed-Donut-1049x500_2048x2048.jpg
Thanks! Snagged the shirt, some flavors and, you don’t have to get the donut. Check under ‘free flavors’ in the diy section. I got butter pecan, I think there are 7 to pick from.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
That would be fine, too! Didn’t show up in my cart though, after I added the butter pecan. I’ll let ya know, when it comes.
The freebie doesn’t show in your cart. It’s just tacked to all orders as they’re packed for shipping. I love freebies especially when getting 2 or 3 in this case, lol:laugh:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
The freebie doesn’t show in your cart. It’s just tacked to all orders as they’re packed for shipping. I love freebies especially when getting 2 or 3 in this case, lol:laugh:
I know! I got more free than I paid for, lol! And a shirt... well I live for free shirts!

Reactions: Mowgli

Users who are viewing this thread