DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Apparently coupon code MAP doesn’t work for fasttech anymore. Anyone know of one that does work? @dc99 You use FastTech regularly right? Seems your the one who initially told me about this code.
MAP doesn’t work for all products, I just try that first. LIVING might get you 5-10%off. Subscribe to Noel's thread here and like FT on FB.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
MAP doesn’t work for all products, I just try that first. LIVING might get you 5-10%off. Subscribe to Noel's thread here and like FT on FB.
Gotcha, I wasn’t aware of that. LIVING isn’t working atm for my selections but that’s okay. Thanks for advice!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Gotcha, I wasn’t aware of that. LIVING isn’t working atm for my selections but that’s okay. Thanks for advice!
If you ask on the deals thread if there is an active coupon code Noel usually answers fairly quickly.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
If you ask on the deals thread if there is an active coupon code Noel usually answers fairly quickly.
I asked on the FB page but I’ll take it there also. That you!

UPDATE: For anyone else interested, @ceeceeisme provided one on Noels FastTech page. 5% off with coupon code SAVING :)

Last edited:

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Apparently coupon code MAP doesn’t work for FastTech anymore. Anyone know of one that does work? @dc99 You use FastTech regularly right? Seems your the one who initially told me about this code.
Im sorry. That one only works on certain things at certain times.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
REMINDER: This expires today. (I almost forgot.)
image.png

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
That is because its LIVIN5 or LIVING5. Haven't used it for a bit so that is why I am unsure if the 'G' is there or not. But you were close.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread