DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
This is my confirmation email but because it’s computerised, doesn’t really mean much...

Attachments

• RF-1.png
    RF-1.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 20
  • RF-2.png
    RF-2.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 19
  • RF-3.png
    RF-3.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 19
  • RF-4.png
    RF-4.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: Kenna

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
@JCinFLA , You’re probably right. I’m going to keep hoping though:lol:
@Necrospecter & @FranC , Sorry it didn’t work! As JC said, it's most likely too good to be true for me also. Maybe the site was glitching or something. Initially, I thought it was a Mothers Day special until the third one. Think I let myself get too excited over it:laugh: They’re listed in my confirmation of order email but I’d be surprised if I don’t receive another email explaining those are currently sold out or whatever. I swear I get goofy at night when I get sleepy:facepalm: ha ha (Don’t wanna clog up the good deals & sales forum but if by some miracle I actually do get these, I’ll bring it here:rolleyes:)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
This isn't really about a Sale, but rather a "Good Deal" because of new sitewide price changes. Got an email from Nude Nicotine yesterday explaining about their new processing facility expansion, new equipment, larger freezer storage capacity, etc. They said these enable them to now offer their nicotine bases at lower prices to their customers.

I checked just the regular 100mg/mL unflavored nic base liter price, and was pleasantly surprised at how much lower it is! Haven't checked all the others, but would expect similar price drops. IMO, it definitely puts them more in line with most other nic base vendors, so I wanted to let people know of the changes by posting here.

100mg/mL Nicotine Base - Nude Nicotine

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Got an email from Nude Nicotine yesterday explaining about their new processing facility expansion, new equipment, larger freezer storage capacity, etc. They said these enable them to now offer their nicotine bases at lower prices to their customers.
Translation:
Nicotine concentrate production (in general) has caught up with demand (equals surplus) and that means suppliers have to stop being quite so greedy.

Just a thought...

Still... I appreciate you sharing, JC. I have never even been remotely tempted by Nude Nicotine's offerings; expressly because of the (egregious (in my eyes) pricing). Now, they only have to drop another 30(ish)%, and I will give them the same consideration I do my other vendors. (I buy perfectly acceptable nic at $40-45/liter). Granted, I don't get nitrogen packed, or vacuum sealed, but it is working just fine for me. Man! I wish the vape community wouldn't get swallowed up in the "bells & whistles."

Sorry, late-night, old man, belly-aching.... <sigh>:|

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Translation:
Nicotine concentrate production (in general) has caught up with demand (equals surplus) and that means suppliers have to stop being quite so greedy.

Well, in all honesty...when I read the email info about changes in their facility, better and more efficient equipment, supply chain control, etc., it didn't come off to me that way at all. But, I also don't know if your "take on it" is the real reason or not.

I have never even been remotely tempted by Nude Nicotine's offerings; expressly because of the (egregious (in my eyes) pricing). Now, they only have to drop another 30(ish)%, and I will give them the same consideration I do my other vendors. (I buy perfectly acceptable nic at $40-45/liter). Granted, I don't get nitrogen packed, or vacuum sealed, but it is working just fine for me. Man! I wish the vape community wouldn't get swallowed up in the "bells & whistles."

After I made the initial mistake of buying 1L from MFS...I sent for 1 of the NN samples of their 100mg/mL regular nic base. It was very smooth, colorless, and tasteless. I then bought 1L of it when they had a rare sale on it. Have never gotten any of their "specialty" nic bases, nor anyone elses.

After that 1L from NN...I've also bought some from WL (also high $ IMO), LNW, RTS, and Heartland Vapes. I've been very happy with all of theirs at the lower costs. Ordered what I wanted for my "freezer stash" from the last 2 of those vendors.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
@IDJoel & @JCinFLA , I find this interesting! Before starting DIY I read several times that you can’t make good juice without good base ingredients... nicotine, VG & PG. I narrowed down the venders I believed to have the highest quality nicotine and choose the best deal, which ended up being with Nude Nicotine. Just before I placed my order, I received an email about a special on a new offer... FIFO Nicotine Base. FIFO= Freeze In, First Out. They didn’t have the size I wanted. So I chose two 120ml 100mg/ml in 100% PG for $24. This was a better deal than I had planned to purchase. So, felt I was getting a sufficient deal. That being said, this was and still is my only liquid nicotine purchase. I have no issues with the nicotine base itself. I believe it’s of high quality. Though, I have nothing to compare it to. I’ve read many good and bad reviews for different nicotines. Honestly, it’s just not a topic I know well enough to discuss quality...
I wish the vape community wouldn't get swallowed up in the "bells & whistles."
...Leaving me wondering if this happened to me. Hmm...
It was very smooth, colorless, and tasteless.
Is this the standard with most liquid nicotines or only the higher quality brands?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
...Leaving me wondering if this happened to me. Hmm...
I have never used NN products; so I can't offer any personal comparisons. I believe (from what I have read) that their product is of good quality. If you like it, and can afford it, then buy it. :)

To me, their specialty bottling (their Armored line), and specialty handling (FIFO products), offer more "gimmick" than real value. I respect the opinions of those who feel differently... I just don't share it.
Is this the standard with most liquid nicotines or only the higher quality brands?
I think different people are going to have different feelings about this. If, a person has very discerning taste buds, then different brands could well make a difference. I imagine it is similar to a wine connoisseur; one who can detect the most subtle of differences.

For me, I have a very poor palate. I have used nicotine from 4 different sellers: a local shop (unknown supplier), Wizard Labs (4+ years ago; basic house brand), RTS (now out of business/re-branded as Nicotine Giant; basic house brand), and Heartland Vapes (basic house brand). Of the 4 I have used; I was only able to notice a difference in one product... the Wizard Labs. It was distinctly more peppery/throat-hit-y than the other three. The rest I could interchange and never be able to distinguish between them.:blink:

I also have a limited vaping budget, so I tend to start as cheap as possible, and only buy more expensive product when I need to (the cheaper just isn't cutting it). So, based on a crappy palate and limited finances, I find that the cheap stuff is perfectly fine for me.:D

If you wish to branch out; I would recommend buying a small sample size, to try first. If you like it, buy larger (more cost effective) sizes; and, if not... try another vendor. :)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Certainly makes perfect sense. I’m thinking before I started DIY, I had nothing to compare anything to. So, while researching, I probably blindly believed things I should’ve questioned. I think it’s probably accurate that you can’t make good juice without good products. However, it doesn’t sound as difficult as I believed to find the good ones. As always, thanks for your advice and opinion @IDJoel :thumb:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
This makes me happy:D
RF Freebies.png

I only just received a package from them yesterday. So I don’t feel bad only adding one item which isn’t free today. I wouldn’t feel bad anyway though, considering I order plenty. Guess maybe that’s the point:laugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread