DIY liquid - sweetner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatingman

Sep 18, 2016
I recently procured a DIY kit, from Nic vape. And have made a few batches that are satisfactory- primarily coffee and cappuccino type flavors with cream.

But - I notice there is not much sweetness, even if I add a honey flavor to the mix.

So- question is this is there a certain additive that people use to add sweetness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: IDJoel

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I use Capellas "Sweetner". It's basically liquid Sucralose.

Sweetener (Sucralose) Liquid Concentrate

I use it at 1-2% in most all of my recipes. Good stuff! If you're looking to mimic coffee with sugar in it you may want to go a bit higher.

I made a coffee with milk and sugar and used it about 5%, I think. I'd have to look at the recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@Heatingman Honey is a potent flavor. If you add too much it will dominate the whole mix with time. To sweeten up a mix, you can use the above mentioned and/or with flavors like Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, Whipped Cream, Bavarian Cream as well. Just a few to add if you do not want Sucralose. Each person is different and choices help out to suit ones need. I personally use all mentioned as well as the Sweetener but mine is from TFA. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread