Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yes, I also loved FKL at first, I make a lot of Lemon and Lime Cookie, pies, cakes and I need the Citrus to stay home, I test @ 3,5,10,14 & 30 days in Development.
I do 15ml testers so I can judge fade. Picked up FE lemon and Cap juicy lemon, mixed a tester on 4/27 and both are holding up so far. FE is a definitely a candy lemon but surprisingly not too sweet. Cap JL is going to be a good lemonade base I believe. JF lemon holds up very well for weeks, also a candy lemon that pairs well with blueberry for a good pixie mix. Have heard the JF juicy lemon is more natural and holds up pretty well. For flavor FA lemon sicily is hard to beat. Fa lemon meringue cookie holds up well too.

Reactions: stols001

Mixalott

Dec 31, 2015
I do 15ml testers so I can judge fade. Picked up FE lemon and Cap juicy lemon, mixed a tester on 4/27 and both are holding up so far. FE is a definitely a candy lemon but surprisingly not too sweet. Cap JL is going to be a good lemonade base I believe. JF lemon holds up very well for weeks, also a candy lemon that pairs well with blueberry for a good pixie mix. Have heard the JF juicy lemon is more natural and holds up pretty well. For flavor FA lemon sicily is hard to beat. Fa lemon meringue cookie holds up well too.
Yes I prefer JF Juicy Lemon Over Cap Juicy Lemon, I get a weak lemon seed taste from Cap Juicy Lemon and it's not a juicy lemon LOL, Jf Juicy Lemon, Fe Lemon and FA Lemon Sicily are good lemons to have.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yes I prefer JF Juicy Lemon Over Cap Juicy Lemon, I get a weak lemon seed taste from Cap Juicy Lemon and it's not a juicy lemon LOL, Jf Juicy Lemon, Fe Lemon and FA Lemon Sicily are good lemons to have.
I get a bit of pith from the Cap but don't find it unpleasant.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
So, I got the cactus and tested it yesterday. Man, what a weird flavor alone!

But it does have a thickness, a bit tart/sweet. I can see this being useful with fruits, especially blueberry, strawberry, green apple, and maybe key lime pie, even possibly margarita.

And, I got ECX blueberry muffin some time ago ( because it was on sale, couldn’t resist lol). Not bad on its own, but could use a little something. Any ideas? I’m guessing it’s a blend of TFAs. The muffin part is not very prominent or precise, the blueberry is good, but I’m afraid I’ll over power it filling out the muffin part.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So, I got the cactus and tested it yesterday. Man, what a weird flavor alone!

But it does have a thickness, a bit tart/sweet. I can see this being useful with fruits, especially blueberry, strawberry, green apple, and maybe key lime pie, even possibly margarita.

And, I got ECX blueberry muffin some time ago ( because it was on sale, couldn’t resist lol). Not bad on its own, but could use a little something. Any ideas? I’m guessing it’s a blend of TFAs. The muffin part is not very prominent or precise, the blueberry is good, but I’m afraid I’ll over power it filling out the muffin part.
Maybe try a touch of butter and a pecan to flesh out the muffin. You can always boost the blueberry if needed.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Maybe try a touch of butter and a pecan to flesh out the muffin. You can always boost the blueberry if needed.
That might just work, thanks. Do you have a recommendation for brand for that pecan? Maybe FW? I tend to like their nuts.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
That might just work, thanks. Do you have a recommendation for brand for that pecan? Maybe FW? I tend to like their nuts.
:shock:

FW Pecan seems quite popular and one that I am wanting to add to my stash so that is what I would go for if I were you.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not sure I would use a cream then again it may add a nice just dunked in milk, but if you go for a dunk Blueberry Muffin in coffee would be much better
I wouldn't use a cream either. Pecan was the first thing that came to mind. I like my nuts creamy.;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My only pecans are Purilum butter pecan and WF roasted pecan & cream. If you had a walnut or hazelnut they would probably be good too. I don't care for walnut so can't help there and my only hazelnut is a cream (WF).
    OMG I love that Roasted Pecan and Cream.............

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread