Status
Not open for further replies.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
Hoosier:10591444 said:
... how do you know if you need more flavor? Or if you put too much in it? From what I gather if you put too much it's the same as not enough, hardly any flavor.

That's why I wrote the Flavoring Levels blog, so folks could tell too little from too much...
Yea I did read that, I'm going to have to reread it when I get home.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
Did you find the info when you read it the second time?

Has to do with vape taste versus smell of the juice...
yes I did, my problem seems to be not enough flavor, even after I steeped the juice it was better but not good, like the strawberry I used just isn't the right strawberry for what I want, I added more flavor and just tasted the flavor I didn't like more. Lol

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
I had success with the watermelon juice that I made, in fact it so good I can't believe that I didn't try to make my own juice before now, I will let people I know that vape try it, and they will want some, if they like watermelon in general they will like it, not conceited just surprised that I could make a juice that tastes like this.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
pennysmalls:10656005 said:
Good Luck! Was that strawberry that didn't turn out from Capellas? I ordered strawberry from them on Monday and am really hoping it's a good flavor.
actually the strawberry is LorAnns, I'm sure it's a good flavor, but just not by itself, I think I should put something else with it to try to wash out the cough syrup flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread