The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Do I LOOK like I have three heads???

Discussion in 'Battery Mods' started by lorraineg57, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sMuCk_fOg

sMuCk_fOg Super Member ECF Veteran

2. lorraineg57

lorraineg57 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2009
    Outside Pgh, PA
    Thanks!

This may sound lame. For me it's not so much about being able to vape for an extremely long time, although it'd be nice to get a days worth out of it. It's about the convenience of being able to recharge batteries that I can purchase anywhere.

I picked up a super mini flashlight to try and do this with, very thin....hence the AAA's. No flare at the end like a regular flashlight, very sleek...

No offense to anyone who has and loves their screwdriver but I really don't care for the function over form look that IMO, it has.

So, we'll see if it works....;)

3. sMuCk_fOg

sMuCk_fOg Super Member ECF Veteran

My circumstances keep me away from home for extended periods.

It's not unusual for me to leave home at 2:00 am for work, and get home at 7:00 PM.(I'm a truck driver) so trying to juggle carrying, charging ,and changing batteries can be at least bothersome , and at worst VERY DANGEROUS!
    So having the luxury of a battery pack that lasts 3 or 4
    days on a single charge is wonderful!;)
    P.S. I forgot to mention that I got the batteries and charger at a Radio Shack store , as opposed to online

4. lorraineg57

Mar 24, 2009
    Outside Pgh, PA

I can see why that would be a priority for you. :)

Right now I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I want to place an order from yet ANOTHER place because I'm still going to need to replace my 901 battery since I'm down to one. I wouldn't mind so much if I could just get EVERYTHING at one place. JuicyLiquid and Nuvape both had items I needed but no batteries....*sigh*

5. dumwaldo

dumwaldo Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2009
    New York
    When you buy it be sure to connect it to a multimeter and measure it yourself. You will find that 600mAh rating to be a complete lie.

When I finish eating this ice cream I will dig up a link or two for you.

DW

6. lorraineg57

Mar 24, 2009
    Outside Pgh, PA
    That's not necessary, I decided to go with Nimh's since I can't buy the one pictured here in the states anyway. Thanks for the offer though.:)

7. dumwaldo

Apr 6, 2009
    New York
  8. dumwaldo

Apr 6, 2009
    New York
    this is why I shouldnt try to search, post and eat ice cream all at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.