Apr 15, 2012
florida
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Merged & Deleted 6 Posts Spammed for Post Count

Patrickk

Apr 18, 2012
Albion
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Advertising Forum where you "won something" has nothing to do with discussing Free Trials.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Well, they are still getting away with it, only now it is on television. I ordered the free starter kit, which ended up being a "free trial", which ended up costing me quite a bit of money. The add noted a u-tube of the doctors on television that give advise and that pointed to this site, so I thought it was legit. Anyway, I bought into it. Then while waiting for it to come in, I did a google search and became suspicious, so went back and read the fine print. I called them and after an hour of arguing they relented saying I would only have to pay 1/2 of the $119.00 and they would remove me from the monthly "club" which cost additional $54.00. I ordered the blu and could not be happier.

Except this morning I have an email saying that my monthly shipment has been mailed out from the company that supposedly said they had removed me. ugh.

It is worse than what was stated here - I ordered the allegedly free trial and within 3 weeks my credit card was charged 3 times - and I never received any product at all. Now the company, which I would love to name but am not allowed to, is refusing to credit back the initial shipping charge of $4.95 even though they acknowledge and admit that they never shipped the product out to me! I am an attorney and am looking at suing this company for fraud. If anyone else has had this experience, please post. I am not sure what the rules are for giving out personal information but if there is enough response, I may set up a website for this.

It is worse than what was stated here - I ordered the allegedly free trial and within 3 weeks my credit card was charged 3 times - and I never received any product at all. Now the company, which I would love to name but am not allowed to, is refusing to credit back the initial shipping charge of $4.95 even though they acknowledge and admit that they never shipped the product out to me! I am an attorney and am looking at suing this company for fraud. If anyone else has had this experience, please post. I am not sure what the rules are for giving out personal information but if there is enough response, I may set up a website for this.

I also bought a $5 starter kit after reading an online review that was by "the doctors" (or something like that) from the TV show of 4 doctors who usually debate popular health trends, So I figured it was legit... wrong

Ive only recieved the starter kit (1 battery, 2 cartridges, and a cool black box to carry it all in) and after reading the fine print in an e-mail I quickly cancelled the memebership I was automatically subscribed to, which would charge me god knows what for an extra 20 cartos a month.

Luckily ive only been charged the $5, and 2 different customer support people have assured me that I will not be charged for anything, and I can keep the starter kit. Ive sent an email also asking, and making sure, especially since the calls are supposedly recorded.

If I get charged further, Ill sent you a PM sbsimpson, and you can add it to your case against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread