The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by highping, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EatnBullets

EatnBullets Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Florida
    Sry wasn't the name just a miss spelling. Thelma instead of them.

2. LessthanZach

LessthanZach Full Member

May 30, 2011
    USA -Ca
    My dad would have never quit smoking if I hadn't done the research to find out about great companies like COV and vapealicious. He got one of those kits that automatically signed him up for monthly payments even though he wasn't informed so. He hated it and went right back to smoking. Since I got him a Silver Bullet and 3ml tank he hasn't looked back. I really wish these scammy companies weren't a part of this awesome movement away from cancer causing cigarettes. The world would be a better place without them.

3. jonnyblatt

jonnyblatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2012
    South Florida
  4. ))TessasOmoon((

))TessasOmoon(( New Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Eastern shore of VA
    :evil: Hello everyone, I was one of those that got suckered into that "scam" crap and caught it before it actually went through my account. My account was going to be charged $ 83.98 .(OHN!!!!!) called the company up and asked them why was my bank account being charged that much when I was not "INFORMED" of just how much it was going to be charged to begin with. All I did know was I was going to be charged $ 9. and some few cents which was not bad. But being charged "THAT" much for 10 cartridges is totally outrageous. I asked a friend what sites she used to order hers and she gave me a few that was waaaay cheaper than the company I got my starter kit from and she told me I could clean the used cartridges and reuse then with the filler refills.. So now that I am a bit more educated on the do's and don'ts and know what to do and not to do I feel better . But my bank is taking care of the company that is charging me for my arm! LOL. But thank you for the heads up i needed a week ago! :thumbs:

5. deb10362

deb10362 Moved On

Apr 30, 2012
    U.S.
    This is so helpful! Thanks so much.

6. Traved

Traved Moved On

Apr 30, 2012
    U.s.
    Thanks for the heads up

7. DigitalMan

DigitalMan Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    I almost fell for one of these. They went so low as to make the "small print" a very dark gray on a black background. When I click-dragged my mouse over the whole page, the highlighting made it stand out like a candle in the darkness. Hard to believe they could get away with something like that. (It just sounded too good to be true)...

8. rossstang

rossstang Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Cincinnati,ohio
    Thanks for the heads up! Gotta watch the sneaky snakes.

9. MissCanadianVapr

MissCanadianVapr Full Member

May 1, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    If it's too good too be true....it usually is. I am sorry to anyone who has got caught by these. As I have almost myself but am now in research mode to find the appropriate PV for myself that is appropriately priced. Thank you to everyone for all the amazing information!

10. Boboshooter

Boboshooter Full Member Verified Member

May 1, 2012
    Imh
  11. motomatt

motomatt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    Ca,U.S.A.
    Thanks for the heads up.;)

12. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
    If it's too good to be true...

13. Teamcarp

Teamcarp Full Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Lillington nc
    I have heard of people getting stuck with $100 free trials...crazy

14. wafflesauce

wafflesauce Full Member

May 2, 2012
    MI
    But I buy everything I see on TV

15. navy1

navy1 Full Member

Apr 18, 2012
    piraeus
    Me too my friend!

16. probrian

probrian Full Member Verified Member

Mar 6, 2009
    I just tried to stop a friend from signing up for one of these. He asked me about my e-cig (ego-t, it's awesome!) and then decided to go with a free trial. I feel bad for him, but hopefully he will at least stay off the analogs. Perhaps I can get him to go with ego when his craps out on him.

17. kelvin2012

kelvin2012 Full Member

May 2, 2012
    USA
    Thanks for posting. I had heard of free trials with $100 .but i am not crazy so i did not try for free trials

18. Rogo

Rogo Full Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Canada - Saskatchewan
    Thanks for the good advise, I be sure to stay away from those ads.

19. KickServe

KickServe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    colorado
  20. Windy56

Windy56 Full Member

May 2, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Definitely good to know. Any questions I have I'll usually ask my daughter, but it's nice to have all the extra info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.