Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So unfortunate this kind of scam happens. Glad I learned it the hard way on another product and not through e-cigs as I would have been distrustful of the whole vaping thing altogether with that bad of a first experience! Really hope this doesn't discourage people from trying out other sources, the best being here!
Been smoke free 1 year thanks to the e-cig & ECF!
❤❤❤

Wendy Bivona

Moved On
Dec 9, 2010
USA
premiumecigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: TOS

RickH

Feb 4, 2012
NC
I'm new to the forum, smoke free for 2 months... thought I was saving alot not buying analogs... but tend to spend more on equipment. I am enjoying it tho and I can breath much better and no smell of smoke in hair and on clothes... love it. I'm trying to DIY some juice and have ethyl maltol to sweeten mixes, but what is used to add a little salty taste?... I notice in peanut butter but when mixing popcorn flavor its too dry. added butter but still needs salt... any suggestions???

larrym

Jan 29, 2012
SEPA
New here. Like the others, I found the site because of an attempt of signing me up for a "free" starter kit.

When they got to the "credit card info, for the $4.95 shipping" they lost me. I never, ever will give out my credit card number to anyone who calls me. I freely use them online, of course, but when someone calls me, I have no clue who they are.

Add to that, I did not request any contact, and was very surprised that I got a call from a website I may or may not have stopped on. It was a cold call, with me not asking to for contact. While it is very possible that I did stop on their site the day I started looking around, the fact that they knew my name, address and phone number, without me supplying it, and then needing a credit card number, well, I told them "Not interested, and $4.95 is NOT free" and hung up.

Continued to get call after call through the next two days. I finally answered them again, and told them I wasn't interested, and told the prior person so. She actually argued with me that I was obviously interested in their product, or I would not have visited their site. Let me just say, if I was interested in buy from every website I've visited, I'd be broke!

It's taken me forever just to get through this one thread, so I gave up and jumped to the end (as they would be more timely posts than 100 pages back).

I have a referral from a satisfied customer for SmokeTip, so I will investigate them. I did do a search and found others here that like them, especially with the lifetime warranty on the batts and great customer service.

Since "510" and a lot of other abbreviations used here mean nothing to me yet, I will be doing a little more research. In the meantime, I'm trying out a disposable, which I'd prefer to shy away from as I don't see the need to throw away a perfectly good piece of hardware. But at least I know that I should be able to replace analogs with ecigs based on the disposable use. Kind of need a couple just to get around the site and decide what company to go with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread