Do you have a special place to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGibsonX

May 22, 2015
California
Hey everyone!
I was just wondering if you had any places that you like to vape at or that's just been really awesome!
I personally like vaping when I'm outside a lot more than when I'm inside.
I thought it would be cool to start this thread because I haven't found one yet and I bet you guys have vaped in some pretty cool spots!
vape on and have a great day!

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I would say my car, while driving. My device is pretty much attached to my right hand while driving, unless traffic is bad, then I'll put it down. Vaping while driving really seems to lower my stress level and I enjoy it. Start car, put in drive, pull vape out of pocket and go. But I enjoy vaping anywhere I've done it, so there's that.

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
Ive always been a hiking freak lol, one of my nost favorite places to vape is a place that i was always affraid to use analogs at because i though man all it takes is one spark to kill the trail. Its a beautiful place smack dab in the middle of no where over looking tall trees and a waterfall. I have the perfect rock I sit on like nature carved it hust for sitting so i can over look gods masterpiece. I usually go twice a year and visit it and now i no longer fear because i know i can sit and enjoy my vape and not have to worry about the fear of a forest fire.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
The beach. I have always felt good near the ocean. When you look out as far as you can and only see the horizon, it makes me feel like anything is possible. I never thought I would quit smoking but here I am. Hearing the waves and having a nice juice to vape and just kicking back. The older I get the more I like the calm moments in life.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
In the smoking area outside my office. I've got to go down 35 floors, but it's pretty much 30 degress every day in Kuala Lumpur, so it's nice to be outside for 5 minutes.

On my condo's balcany, my son is only 5 months so no indoor vaping for me.

And of course in my favourite bars. I hardly get to go out these days, but love sitting in the bar vaping when I get the chance. You can still smoke / vape in bars in KL!

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
^^yeah I'm with Kellie on that one..anywhere's great!

but I've been known to go sit on the patio with a cup of coffee and a book in the afternoon or early mornings and that' s some good stuff right there.

in the car rocks too...belting out pop songs and INHALE:vapor:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I like to vape everywhere that is acceptable to, but my favorite is my car though. I enjoy trying to determine if people are gawking cause of the obnoxiously loud Tool playing, clouds that look like the cars on fire, or how I got that 3v 4.6 to sound like a 60's muscle car and an earthquake had a baby that sets off car alarms as I drive by. Yep I'm that guy, and I thoroughly enjoy it. :)

Reactions: kr8mods

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Beach overlooking the ocean, ab-so-lutely. Sand is a thread killer though, and my Sioux is a recent victim.

I also love vaping on my balcony, coffee nearby, with a book or just surfing on my phone. It's also nice because my cat makes a bed out of me anywhere she can, and I can vape more freely thanks to the breeze.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
On a nice warm day, after munching on some freshly caught seafood drinking a rum n coke sitting riiiiiiight here..........
rps20150530_104310.jpg

And when I'm bored at night

rps20150530_104456.jpg

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
On a nice warm day, after munching on some freshly caught seafood drinking a rum n coke sitting riiiiiiight here..........
rps20150530_104310-jpg.460491

And when I'm bored at night

rps20150530_104456-jpg.460492
What a wonderful site, it brings back great memories of the Gulf Coast! And if not mistaken, that is the Tom Stuart Causeway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread