Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
What a wonderful site, it brings back great memories of the Gulf Coast! And if not mistaken, that is the Tom Stuart Causeway?
Johns pass village for the bridge.

images-1.jpg

Appropriately enough the other one is from sunset park st Pete beach, sitiing on a seawall

Xuda

May 13, 2015
Hey everyone!
I was just wondering if you had any places that you like to vape at or that's just been really awesome!
I personally like vaping when I'm outside a lot more than when I'm inside.
I thought it would be cool to start this thread because I haven't found one yet and I bet you guys have vaped in some pretty cool spots!
Vape on and have a great day!
Must say, the car is a great place to vape. Then again I like to drive, so I suppose I am biased lol. Also in bed, or in front of my pc.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Honestly, my toilet's a pretty special place to vape. It's one of those fancy Japanese toilets with a heated seat that cleans both you and itself before, during and after use. As an added bonus, it's got a really good built-in air freshener so that the sweet smell of my vape isn't tainted with, ummmm, other odors. :thumbs:

Reactions: WonderDude32

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I used to have certain places where I would go to smoke cigarettes, particularly on breaks during work. I could/would never smoke inside, so I always went outside (primarily to avoid smelling like smoke, but I realize now that wasn't the case) to specific places depending on where I was. Sometimes I would commiserate with other smokers, but I preferred some alone time to contemplate and unwind.

Now that I vape, I do it pretty much everywhere. I keep my gear and recharging station in my basement, it has the largest TV in the house, and no one goes down there, so I like to go down and sit on the couch and vape while watching TV or surfing the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread