Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Do you have sticky lips?

Lets' find out!

MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!

9 out of 10 strangers agree - I do not have sticky lips. The 1 who said yes? Pretty sure they had some sticky issues of their own so... never gonna repeat that experiment again. And I got arrested for doing it. Thank you for asking. We need more research. But this is just wrong. Looks like I'll be spending Christmas in jail.

What was the question?

Last edited:

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Hi all, in another thread in the new members forum, I was asking about the sweetness of e-liquids in general, and I mentioned that the sticky feeling I get on my lips after vaping is part of it. A couple people said they didn't get that at all. So I'm just curious...

Do you have sticky lips? (From vaping I mean, if you have them for some other reason, I don't need to know about that !:)).

I started vaping a couple of months ago, with a Joyetech 510T, with automatic battery. It doesn't seem like any liquid is leaking out, and I think I'm not drawing on it too hard or fast. It comes after taking a puff and exhaling, it seems like the vapour itself leaves a slight sticky residue, and I get the urge to wipe my lips off.

Is it just me, or does anyone else experience that?

Well if your tank leaks juice in your mouth you know... Its not something you think happen... The first thing you do when it happens is go yaaaark! and if you cant spit it out youre gonna lick your sleeve... And you dont care how much that sweater itches its gonna get a good licking

At least with high nic lvls

Edit
The reason for tge sticky lips might be because the vapor itself draws moisture from your mouth... Drink some more water to balance it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread