Status
Not open for further replies.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I vape a LOT more then I smoked. I even cut my nic levels down a little so I wouldn't make myself sick.

QFT.
Due to things like New Toy Syndrome, the convenience, tastiness, etc. most people will end up making themselves sick at least a bit at first. I was a very light smoker but I'm treating this thing like a pacifier - it's always around.

rage

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Wisconsin, USA
Vapetastic.com
After a couple months of vaping I do vape more than I smoked (thanks DIY Flavorshack). But I just couldn't physically smoke as much as I vape. My lungs would hurt too much for me to smoke as much as I vape.

At the end of my 7 year run of smoking analogs I was smoking ultra-lights for the better part of the last 2 years. I still couldn't really handle them, and if I did (from drinking) I'd feel absolutely terrible in the morning.

beranzo

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Ithaca, NY
At work I was out every hour or hour and a half for a smoke. Now I basically only leave when I have to use the bathroom or get some food. I vape then. Usually like 3 times a day, tops. sometimes in the last couple hours of my shift when I am all alone, I will stealth (I work at a kiosk for a large cellular phone company in the middle of a mall), but even then I don't vape much.

At home though....geeze. It's a frickin' pacifier. Like I ALWAYS wanna vape. It's really weird. Haven't made myself sick though. Yet.

Ajaxus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
South Bend, IN
I didn't even smoke half a pack a day, and I vape a lot, even tho I just started today, lol

Nice thing is I can vape at work now, couldn't smoke there before, so I am getting far more nicotine than I used to..but I don't buzz as much and it keeps my cravings in check. I'll have to forcibly keep my nicotine levels low by mixing my juices..because I can't put this thing down, lol

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California
Did at first due to New Toy Syndrome and 24mg wasn't enough to curb the cravings. Bumped up to 48mg, cravings GONE and after a couple hits I could (or should I say had to) put it down for awhile. Now 36mg is perfect during most work days and 24mg works just fine at night and stress free days. I am now vaping way less than I smoked and enjoying it much more than I ever could have imagined.

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I vape a LOT more then I smoked. I even cut my nic levels down a little so I wouldn't make myself sick.

Ditto. I vape so much all day long, that I figured anything higher than 12 mg or so was a little too much. Trying my first 0 nic now, and it's fine. I'm keeping the 24-26 mgs around for those moments when I feel I need them.;)

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
due to aforementioned tastiness and new-toy-syndrome, plus some 'insecurity' from quitting, i vaped a ton in the beginning... but, i smoked a lot before i switched over too, so i doubt i was actually getting more nicotine. like keyzy said, it's much less stressful for me to take a break from vaping for a few hours if i'm busy than it was when i was smoking.

but the tastiness is still an issue. :lol:

Ajaxus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
South Bend, IN
Let's see, I should probably quote my post from last night..sitting here again after getting home from work..just topped off my cart with coffee and going to town!

I actually decided at work tonight I'm gonna be a coffee nut with this thing. My next order, which I'll put in next week (after researching a bit here) will consist of a few basic coffee flavors (hoping that there's a good espresso out there somewhere) and then the likes of: vanilla, caramel, mocha, cinnamon, and cream (if there's something like this)..and making flavors from that which will rival your local starbucks..life is gonna be good. :)

Actually, smoke rings come out better if you don't inhale. Just keep the vapor in your mouth to puff them out.

I've found that inhaling all the way initially then letting large puffs out into your mouth at a time, and then making those each into several rings, is the best method. For me atleast.

If you know what circular breathing is, it's a technique expert musicians use to hold long single notes, it's something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread