• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Does anyone do T-Tapp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
T-Tapp is a method of exercise.
If you're unfamiliar, here is a link to some of her videos.
She does a weekly spot on a Tampa Bay news station, the link is to those.

10News WTSP | Tampa News, Florida News, Weather, Traffic - WTSP.com

I found the exercise plan a couple of years ago. I've gotten away from it, but I really loved it when I actually did it.

Was just curious if there are any other T-Tappers here. :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
sounds like work :-(
Yes, and no. :laugh:
It depends on the DVD, but the ones I do are really gentle. :)
If you watch any of the videos in the link above, it looks like you're doing very little, but it's amazing how that very little will actually tone and shape you up.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good luck Lori, hope you find some other T-Tapp'er's to chat with ;)
Hi Dale. :wub:
Yeah, I was really just curious.
They are places where the T-Tapp people go to chat...FB, a forum, etc.
There are other outlets for that, but like I said, was just curious about if anyone here does it, or has done it. :)

Reactions: daleron

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Most interesting !
The stretching one I watched looks like something we can do at work !
I'll watch more of these tomorrow !
Yeah, they're really great moves that can be done anywhere, and you really can get results.
They even call them "sneaky fit". I do Hoe Downs in the bathroom at work all the time. :laugh:
Well, used to do them...I need to get back at it. ;)

There are loads of short videos on You Tube too, just do a general search for Teresa Tapp.
Not sure where you're located, but they are in Safety Harbor, Fl. on Old Tampa Bay.
They have an annual retreat at a spa, I think in Safety Harbor.

Her degree is in physical sports therapy, and her resume is rather impressive.

Of her DVD offerings on her site, my favorite one is MORE Rehab.

I don't have a lot of weight I need to lose, basically 10 pounds, but I haven't done a thing in over a year, and ain't nothin firm anymore.
When I was eating healthier, and doing T-Tapp a year ago, I lost about 12 lbs, and about 15 inches overall body measurements.

Reactions: daleron

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Interesting...we did the alignment one twice the other day at work...
I actually notice a bit of muscle use aches ! That's a great thing !
I like that the moves are gentle, easy, and they work. :)
You'll hear her say "Less is more", over and over.

She worked with/for the Ford Modeling Agency for close to 20 years. Primarily in Europe.
Her job was to see to it that the models stayed in shape.
She said they're people too, they eat the wrong things, don't want to work out, etc.
She said that after nearly 20 years of going back and forth between Paris and Milan, she was just tired of living out of suitcases, so she came back to the states and started T-Tapp.

It's a truly legit workout method.
All T-Tapp trainers have to be certified in one of two certification types, then go through a separate training process of Teresa's.

The other thing I liked so well, and I don't mean to try to send anyone to another forum, but it's totally not vape related, :laugh:
But, they have a forum that is really great.
The people are so kind, and at the ready to offer motivation and answer any questions.
There are a few trainers who are there who help, answer questions, give hints or modifications.

I would never go to a gym. They're too expensive, I wouldn't make the time, I kind of get freaked out thinking about germs from sweaty people...:laugh:
So, for me, this is a perfect workout method.

There are no perks for referrals, I just thought I'd share it...amongst us gals here. :)

Reactions: classwife

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am really glad that you did share this !
Thank you !
Oh, you're welcome.
I just figure we all have similar interests and concerns, especially as we're all getting older. :)
If you decide to get any of the DVD's, make sure you research before you buy. Some are quite advanced, and far more than I'm interested it. ;)
The Sr. Fit DVD will kick ur bottom. :laugh:

Reactions: classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread