Does anyone have a Provape/Provari discount code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
I have a Provari sitting in my Provape Shopping Cart but thought I would look for a discount coupon before pulling the trigger. I have searched high and Low without success. - Ugh!

vaping works (for me) better than Chantix Rx ever did. I just thought I spent a lot of money on Chantix and doctor visits but at least Chantix is not addictive wish I could say the same for vaping mods and accessories. ;)

OK - I'll admit it is my own fault for reading this Provari Sub-Forum. Maybe the Forum should have a caveat... "Browsing this forum can be hazardous to your budget" !!!

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Technonut,

Yup - I noticed the same holiday thing from some of the older codes I found and the fact that Provape's idea of a discount is very modest to say the least.

I will pull the trigger before the night is over, can't handle anymore Provari, "don't have one" nightmares.

I do have some reservations about taking advice from a guy with the handle "Technonut", i.e. one Technonut to another. ;)

On the serious side, thanks, I just needed a little nudge.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yeah, I used the Labor Day weekend as justification for ProVari #2. It saved me 5% or about ten bucks, so I got a third 18490 AW IMR with my savings.

I received it through an error on my part on Saturday 9/14/13, and I have no regrets. The Black Satin full-size is sexy and now, even in the unlikely event of a failure of one of my devices, I am not left without a ProVari. Gotta love redundancy of the ProVarii.

May your wait be short. I suspect you will be very pleased.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
"May your wait be short. I suspect you will be very pleased."

I am fairly confident I will be happy with it, but I try not to think it is going to be Nirvana. I have a bad habit of building my expectations of new gadgets far beyond the realm of possibility. Albeit if Provape wants to surprise me and meet my highest expectation well... I think I could handle it.

Short wait is probably my current desired surprise. :blush:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
MiamiMom,

I saw the Blemished items and decided I wanted PERFECT for my first go.

But if you got PERFECT minus the logo (which depending on you point of view) may even be better than perfect or at least PERFECT+.

By the way you Provari folks are going to put me in the poor house. I am getting concerned because it appears that one Provari is never enough for most Provari lovers. The only saving grace is that in Utah cigs still cost more than I have spent on Vaping (barely).

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I know what you mean.. I've had a V1 for way over a year and a half... Traded an Astro by Kato mech for a standard V2.5 recently, and am loving the higher amp limit to run my 1.0 ohm dual-coil Hercules RBA @ a regulated 3.7-3.8v. :) So much so, I couldn't help but to pick up another blue standard V2.5 I noticed on the classifieds for $110.00 shipped. ;) It will be here today.

Let's not get into aftermarket accessories... :blink:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Plumes,

If this Provari turns out half as good as everyone says I will have plenty of obsolete/backups. Also Mr. Plumes, your avatar looks like something out of a "cheech and chong" movie. I didn't realize that Vaping was popular back in the day... :facepalm:

What I don't understand is why I have to buy every "so-called good deal" before I breakdown and buy the item I should have purchased in the first place. It's just so wrong!!!

Technonut,

I just received my "Verified" status so I am going to keep my eye on that classifieds and of course the Provape seconds list.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
MiamiMom,

I saw the Blemished items and decided I wanted PERFECT for my first go.

But if you got PERFECT minus the logo (which depending on you point of view) may even be better than perfect or at least PERFECT+.

By the way you Provari folks are going to put me in the poor house. I am getting concerned because it appears that one Provari is never enough for most Provari lovers. The only saving grace is that in Utah cigs still cost more than I have spent on Vaping (barely).

I was concerned about the blemishes also but from everything I read on other's posts about what they received from their blemish sales, it was all positive and pretty much every single remark was that the person couldn't find anything wrong on their mod. So I went for it and was very happy with it :) You can check in here for threads on the blemishes that have been bought from Provape in the past and decide later if you want a backup one. lol.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Clearance For some reason it's hard for me to find them on their site, but if I google Provari Blemish, I can find them. lol. I don't know why. Maybe I'm being dumb today. Usually the blemish is too light of a logo, or something very tiny and they have strict quality control so it's sold as a blemish. For the chrome one that I got quite awhile ago, I think they were starting to quit making the chrome and put alot of them on sale as a blemish because they had problems with the logos on them. So that is why, I think, my chrome came with no logo but otherwise was spotless.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I got my first Provari at regular price. But sometimes Provape does blemish sales which are great. I got my second chrome Provari for $140 on a blemish sale and it was spotless, just minus the logo. :) I highly recommend you keep an eye out for their blemish sales!

Agree; Seems for some of us the quality of the gear is more important than the "colour" or such. The ProVape "clearance" page varies in inventory weekly/monthly. I think its worth peeking at.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
When I get number one (is it here yet) and it is everything I have imaged in my mind I will definitely go for the "Blems". Hard to believe that even their "Blems" are great.

In truth until I get my shipment and kick the tires (gently of course) and it proves to be what I hope it to be I will hold off making any comments about "Does Provape add some Psychoactive to their e-juice that with Psychoactive nanites that run around your brain whispering Provari is the ultimate, Provari is the ultimate...". :ohmy:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Ipster,

Funny you mentioned "quality of the gear is more important than the "colour"".

I just posted a note to Provape telling them that if the color of the LED(s) presented a possible delay in shipping I would accept any color. I am a little stuck on the unit body being silver... but I am always open for negotiations.

I new I should have never created a permanent link the ECF Provari Forum. [Just kidding]

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
MiamiMom,

Well you know how folks waiting for their first Provari handle patience - NOT.

But if you received yours all the way across the country in three days, just maybe Utah (much closer to Washington) there is hope for me surviving the wait... 3 days is fine. I can't even get e-juice from Halo that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread