Does anyone have a Provape/Provari discount code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
"May your wait be short. I suspect you will be very pleased."

I am fairly confident I will be happy with it, but I try not to think it is going to be Nirvana. I have a bad habit of building my expectations of new gadgets far beyond the realm of possibility. Albeit if Provape wants to surprise me and meet my highest expectation well... I think I could handle it.

Short wait is probably my current desired surprise. :blush:

Well.... It will be like Nirvana. I was a doubting Thomas myself. I have very negative posts in here somewhere which I just look back on now and laugh about.

I recently ordered my second for another member of the household.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Thunderball,

Where the negative post before you purchased the Provari?

As far as the Classifieds, when I looked a lot wanted more than you can buy new for. Short of reminded me of some Auctions I have been to people lose all sense of what they are paying for something.

As for me I will keep an eye on their "Blemished" sale page.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Thunderball,

Where the negative post before you purchased the Provari?

As far as the Classifieds, when I looked a lot wanted more than you can buy new for. Short of reminded me of some Auctions I have been to people lose all sense of what they are paying for something.

As for me I will keep an eye on their "Blemished" sale page.

Wow.. I would have to find them. They were pretty negative.

One of my things was.."wattage is wattage..how can this vape better" Answer... it does vape better and a better taste comes out it for some reason ( can taste flavors better)...period. The 800mhz chipset just works majic over all this 33Mhz chineese chipsets

Another was: How can this be built better than my SVD ? SVD is built like a tank ( After many of the most popular Chineese Mods, I liked the SVD thye best... still good mods IMHO). Answer: When its in your hand, you see it, you feel it. The switch is not mechanical like all the chinees mods ( the button I should say) and mechanical buttons will wear out/break.. nature of the beast. The threads are better, the materials are a better quality, Bedtter machining....the view glass to see the LED is placed inside and flush and fitted with quality flush phillips head screws. Its a smaller form factor. ( I use the mini 2.5 because there are more possibilities.. for all size batteries). Just buy two tatroe rings after market instead of their extension cap.

I also like the "Stealth mode". I leave it in stealth because I dont like my "fire button" to glow everytime I vape. And since I vape at the theater, I just like this feature.

I also find the Menu easy...one button...push push push.

The thing that blew me away was that it made my juices taste better. This still does not make any sense to me.... but it does.

What I still dont like is their pricing structure and how you have to pay extra for an extension cap, extra for a different colored LED screen.. They have a pre set "sales price"... so much off our regular price. It all reminds me of buying a car from a car lot and paying extra for floor mats. You cant tell me that a blue/red or green LED cost different. Ive ordered too many electronic parts in a previous life to buy that..... But hey.. Its a successfull buisness ands they can do what they want. I dont ever look at the LED screen anyway except to change volts every so often, so what do I really care

Its still worth the price of admission though. You will love it, even if none of your vaping friends know what it is or not. Mine dont. None of my vaping friends read thius forum. They could care less if it says Provari.... Its just bigger than the egos they all use.

Your gonna love it... order it today.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
The blue standard V2.5 I purchased on the classies just arrived... :) It has some scratches / wear around the grip, which I was aware of, and fully expected. I'm quite happy with it for $110.00 shipped. ;) I'm going strip the paint around the grip section, polish it, and call it good. (except for the new version Kir Fanis 18650 extension & top-ring set I also purchased. :p The Tatroe shown is for one of my others)

If I were still into carto-tanks, the "Varadero" Kir Fanis also makes would have been in my cart also.. Damn sweet tank. Makes me wish I didn't sell my Diver rebuildable carto now.

Provari extension-cap+ring - Gr-Modders

prive-a-special-tank-for-provari

IMG_1813_zps9528339c.jpg

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
ThunderBall,

I ordered it yesterday... now just waiting.

As a retired electrical engineer I know for sure that an 800 Hz DC to DC converter has to be more efficient than 30 Hz. Actually I don't really understand how the Chinese make it work at 30 Hz. But that is a debate for another day.

I suppose the voltage being held at a more consistent percentage of "SetPoint" could account for a more uniform taste or as I said earlier it maybe some ProVape/Jedi mind tricks.

I am definitely with you on paying for different color LEDs, I don't mind paying for quality but the color of the LEDs is a little difficult to swallow.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Technonut,

If you decide you don't feel like polishing the unit in the picture I'll take it off you hands. It look pretty darn nice to me.

You have to stop showing me all the neat add on gadgets for the Provari... I am a sucker for anything shinny or that has light that blink and if it has both... well I am dead meat.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Technonut,

If you decide you don't feel like polishing the unit in the picture I'll take it off you hands. It look pretty darn nice to me.

You have to stop showing me all the neat add on gadgets for the Provari... I am a sucker for anything shinny or that has light that blink and if it has both... well I am dead meat.

Nah, it's a keeper. ;) Damn, I just noticed the extension / ring set is sold-out. There were 11 available yesterday. :facepalm: I'm glad I ordered when I did.

This hobby is much less expensive compared to when I was into PC overclocking years back. ;) I put a stop to it when I started purchasing sub-zero phase-change units to cool the processor..:D

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Actually I think the rings were sold out late last night when I looked.

Matter of fact most of the Provari add-ons I have browsed have been out of stock more than in. Guess ProVape is not having much trouble selling their units regardless of price.

@ProVape, please don't take my statement as justification for raising your prices. :glare:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
The main great thing about owning a Provari is that your searching for mods is virtually done once you get it. Oh yea, you probably will get some cutesy thing a ma doodle for special occasions or giggles, but all the hassles of previously searching mods constantly is over. And they last through thick and thin. I did purchase the extended warranty but I've never had a problem with either of my two Provaris which I've had almost two years now. And I tend to drop things on my tile floors too much. They don't even scratch real easy. At least the satin silver and chrome I have aren't really scratched. One slight scratch on the chrome near the top rounded edge that is faint, and I carry it with me and fling it around everywhere I go. Maybe the ones in color scratch easier, I don't know. That's why I got the satin silver and chrome. I'm tough on things and that's why I only use steel drip tips. lol. I've broken way too many other drip tips that weren't steel.

Last edited:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Miami,

I am glad to hear the part about longevity. The funny part of my OCD (if OCD can be considered funny) is normal wear and tear doesn't bother me very much. That's not to say I like it but it doesn't send me over the edge. What does upset me is when you get a new toy open the box and something is scratched or broken.

But all of that aside I just double checked my receipt from ProVape and they have my name and zip code wrong on the shipping address. God help me, I use Norton's Vault to auto fill forms so I don't know if I ProVape or Norton screwed something up. Of course I didn't notice it until after hours ProVape time.

So now I put in a couple of cries for help on their support channel and left a phone message on their answering system. Now all I have to do is find enough Valium to get thru the night without worrying myself to death about my toy getting shipped to God only know where.

I have to stop posting stuff like this before ya-all think I am some kind of fruitcake if you don't already. :confused:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Miami,

I am glad to hear the part about longevity. The funny part of my OCD (if OCD can be considered funny) is normal wear and tear doesn't bother me very much. That's not to say I like it but it doesn't send me over the edge. What does upset me is when you get a new toy open the box and something is scratched or broken.

But all of that aside I just double checked my receipt from ProVape and they have my name and zip code wrong on the shipping address. God help me, I use Norton's Vault to auto fill forms so I don't know if I ProVape or Norton screwed something up. Of course I didn't notice it until after hours ProVape time.

So now I put in a couple of cries for help on their support channel and left a phone message on their answering system. Now all I have to do is find enough Valium to get thru the night without worrying myself to death about my toy getting shipped to God only know where.

I have to stop posting stuff like this before ya-all think I am some kind of fruitcake if you don't already. :confused:

Google Chrome auto-filled my address incorrectly on my order.

This SNAFU delayed my delivery by five days. Good luck getting it straight prior to shipment!

Praetor ProVarinati

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
MiamiMom,

I have been ordering online for years and never had this sort of thing happen before let it be something I am excited about and I can't even get my zip code right.

Actually someone sent me something about a week ago and left off the zip code (not my doing). The postal folks wrote a little complaint on the letter and delivered it anyway. Not to be pessimistic but that was some junk advertisement, something I could have cared less about.

I'll let you know if I am able to correct it when they open "Washington time PDT" which is an hour later than my time MDT.

One problem is ProVape has an automated shipping system that once initiated is all handled by computer no human intervention. I have dealt with this before (I think it was Newegg) and once it is entered into the system only divine intervention can alter it.

Do you think a prayer offered up to the vaping Gods would help? (actually rhetorical)

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
EddardinWinter,

"This SNAFU delayed my delivery by five days. Good luck getting it straight prior to shipment!"

Thanks - if you never hear from me again it is because I am running a warm bath while I look for a bottle of wine and a straight razor.

By the way I just upgraded to a newer version of Norton Vault the older version never gave me any trouble. This new version has some quirky "features".

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
RHP,

Well I wish I could say that I have not been warned and heard all the caveats about Norton. The problem is I have been using it for such a long time it is like a family member... hard to kick them out of the house or OS in this case.

Actually I still don't know what happened. ever since the last M$ updates my keyboard and a few other things have been acting a little strange. See - even in my pain I am still cutting "Norton" alack, go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread