Does anyone have a Provape/Provari discount code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
RHP,

Well I wish I could say that I have not been warned and heard all the caveats about Norton. The problem is I have been using it for such a long time it is like a family member... hard to kick them out of the house or OS in this case.

Actually I still don't know what happened. ever since the last M$ updates my keyboard and a few other things have been acting a little strange. See - even in my pain I am still cutting "Norton" alack, go figure.

It's ok brother. Regardless what you have or use, s'long as you can back-up ALL your data (and most importantly -- restore it) then it's just about whatever you're most comfortable with.

RHP

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
MiamiMom63,

I chose you to reply to because I think a mother should be the first to know.

I was able to get ahold of ProVape support they corrected the address problem and sent me a new invoice with all the information and addresses corrected.

I am now going to turn of the hot bath put the wine back on the shelf and trash the straight razor.

I looks like I am going to have a very good day (knock on wood).

Thanks to everyone for your support.

And I will give a "Shout-out" to ProVape's support system. This is the first time I have ever been able to correct a purchase problem on and automated system - Thanks ProVape !!!

:)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Glad to hear it was a happy ending. I did not discover my error until I tracked the package the day after it was due for delivery. My :censored::censored: neighbor just refused delivery and so it was sent back to WA from VA. Provape turned it around in a day and it was no big deal. I never considered straight razors....of course, it was my 2nd ProVari.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
EddardinWinter,

I will admit my "GodFather" hottub, wine and a razor may have been a little premature but before ProVape resolved the problem it did seem like a viable solution (sort-of).

HOWEVER if it my neighbor refused the shipment I surely would have suggested the "GodFather" solution to him/her along with a few of the choice words you bleeped out of your text.

I actually don't know which concerned me the most, the delay in receiving the item or the fact that the Postal Service would have it in the back of one of their trucks for several extra days. Most of the time I have had very good luck with Postal Carriers but every now and then even on short trips I have received packages that looked like they had been hit by an IED or a rogue Elephant.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
MiamiMom63,

I chose you to reply to because I think a mother should be the first to know.

I was able to get ahold of ProVape support they corrected the address problem and sent me a new invoice with all the information and addresses corrected.

I am now going to turn of the hot bath put the wine back on the shelf and trash the straight razor.

I looks like I am going to have a very good day (knock on wood).

Thanks to everyone for your support.

And I will give a "Shout-out" to ProVape's support system. This is the first time I have ever been able to correct a purchase problem on and automated system - Thanks ProVape !!!

:)

LOL! Not sure being a mom (and actually now a Grandma, OMG!) does any good. ha! But I'm glad my good luck dust floated your way and you got it resolved in the nic of time! :)

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
EddardinWinter,

I will admit my "GodFather" hottub, wine and a razor may have been a little premature but before ProVape resolved the problem it did seem like a viable solution (sort-of).

HOWEVER if it my neighbor refused the shipment I surely would have suggested the "GodFather" solution to him/her along with a few of the choice words you bleeped out of your text.

I actually don't know which concerned me the most, the delay in receiving the item or the fact that the Postal Service would have it in the back of one of their trucks for several extra days. Most of the time I have had very good luck with Postal Carriers but every now and then even on short trips I have received packages that looked like they had been hit by an IED or a rogue Elephant.

Gotta watch those rogue elephants....

Yeah, that neighbor of mine. He is the sort that is quick to borrow tools, materials, labor, etc. and is super friendly when he needs stuff, but a bit of a jerk when he needs nothing from me. As such, he was on my list of people I did not care for very much. I mean, he saw my name on the package and he knows where i live...you know, the guy with the sawzall and nail gun you borrow quarterly? He has broken at least four sawzall blades, and has yet to replace a single one of them. So he refused delivery cause he was too damn lazy to tell the postman to take it to me or to simply accept it and let me know. From this point forward, he is dead to me. Good luck on your next project, :censored:.

His wife is pretty hot and rather flirtatious, he should be grateful I am an ethical lion.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I can't stand people like that. The kind that always need a favor but are never available when you need a favor. I'd have ditched him after the second broken sawzall blade. lol. And I'd have asked him where are the new ones. lol.

Meh, its worth a few blades to be done with him. I have bigger fish to fry than getting re-compensated by his dumb hide.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
EddardinWinter,

OK - I am sitting hear using my NEW PROVARI and I will make a few comments that I never thought I would make and I am absolutely sure everyone is going to think my Engineering Degree is in K-12 finger-painting. Please everyone don't recommend anti-psychotic medications to solve my obvious delusions (I already have plenty).

The obvious comments are it is built like a tank works great and I love the feel of the fire button. Grrr... here come the crazy stuff; it hits harder at the same setting I used on my Tesla and the hit is more consistent from draw to draw. This one really troubles me, it mellowed the taste of my juice, a good thing, no matter how impossible that sound.

All I did was take the Pro-tank off my Tesla put it on my Provari and Puff away. "Go Figure"

EddardinWinter, You have been at this a whole lot longer than me. Do I call and make a Psychiatric appointment or just accept that ProVape has a couple of alchemist in the backroom that are into strange quantum physics.

PS - Stay away from the neighbors hot wife. If you get caught I will not have anyone to ask these type of crazy questions of. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread