Does anyone have the XL Cart or PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
I'm in the same boat Valkerie. I guess I waited too long to go for the Eastmall, and the $35 at Innovapor is more than I'm willing to spend right now. Looks like I'm going to sit this one out a while longer. I'm hoping we'll be seeing more vendors offering these soon.

I posted in their forum, Di said she'd get back to me, I also wanted to know that the price would stay the same.

It's amazing how they went from 24/24 in stock for both items to zip in one day.

Tristar4

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
New Jersey
I posted in their forum, Di said she'd get back to me, I also wanted to know that the price would stay the same.

It's amazing how they went from 24/24 in stock for both items to zip in one day.

Will have to keep an eye out for her reply! Hopefully they will offer the same deal .. but I think I read somewhere that it was an introductory price :cry:

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
On the XL cart, Shawn at LiteCig said they'll be in his next order.

On the PCC front - someone in the Suppliers Forum has a cigarette box type of PCC. I'm not sure if it's worth the $25 versus the Eastmall case style at $10.

Will have to think about the PCC. Will order the cartridges the minute Shawn has 'em in stock.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
On the PCC front - someone in the Suppliers Forum has a cigarette box type of PCC. I'm not sure if it's worth the $25 versus the Eastmall case style at $10.

Will have to think about the PCC. Will order the cartridges the minute Shawn has 'em in stock.
Depends on if it's a smart charger or not.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
The question did come up. The vendor couldn't state anything one way or another. It is NOT like the 702 model.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/49025-m401-m402-pcc-stock.html
If it is, I'd say it was probably worth the extra cash

EDIT:
On the side are two LED indicator lights. The top LED (OUTPUT) is red when the M402 battery is charging, and green when the M402 battery is fully charged.
Would seem to indicate it is

Last edited:

Tristar4

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
New Jersey
On the XL cart, Shawn at LiteCig said they'll be in his next order.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear Litecig will be stocking the cartridges, I will be ordering them too.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I've been surfing through a bunch of Chinese supply sites, been seeing some items I haven't seen elsewhere. What do you think of this: Charging Pack (PCC) - China cigarette cases,cigarette,cases in Match, Lighter & Smoking

A 401 smart PCC? I notice the LED on the front and they use '401' in the description...battery size is 109mm...200mAh...same size anyhow.

Additional PCC units from this company are here: http://www.vogue-tec.com/typelist.asp?typeid=21

And Smoore evidently has another one aside from the 702 w/ the plug built in the case: http://smoorecig.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=28&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=96

The header says M701 but has M402 listed in the description...

Seems like M series PCC units may bust into the market soon?

Last edited:

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Help an idiot out, will ya? ;)

Can someone explain (slowly) what the status of the M401 PCC is currently? I've been reading through the various threads and I've read everything from "They'll be out in December" to "The M702 PCC will also work for the M401". I'm confused...

Also, can someone point me to a US supplier who carries these "larger" M401 carts? I e-mailed intellicig-usa and whoever answered didn't know what I was talking about. All the pictures I've seen on various sites look just like the ones I've been buying from Heaven-Gifts (sealed in blue plastic). I also heard a rumor about longer-lasting batteries (?)

Thanks for the help. :)

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Help an idiot out, will ya? ;)

Can someone explain (slowly) what the status of the M401 PCC is currently? I've been reading through the various threads and I've read everything from "They'll be out in December" to "The M702 PCC will also work for the M401". I'm confused...

Also, can someone point me to a US supplier who carries these "larger" M401 carts? I e-mailed intellicig-usa and whoever answered didn't know what I was talking about. All the pictures I've seen on various sites look just like the ones I've been buying from Heaven-Gifts (sealed in blue plastic). I also heard a rumor about longer-lasting batteries (?)

Thanks for the help. :)
There are PCCs already available for M401s, but they aren't smart & will drain completely if the battery is left in once charged. Smart ones are on the way, but AFAIK none are available yet.

702s have the same thread, but it's reversed. They have female batteries, the 401 has male.

Can't help on the cart question. Although I can't help wondering if it's really worth it for an extra 0.01 ml (0.05ml as opposed to 0.04ml in an EVO cart)

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
Okay, the smart PCC is listed as coming soon on the E-liquid Web Shop CN site. So, the factory is in production.

They also have the XL cart for the M40X series, which is listed as the same size as the current cart, but a different insert shape. Listed at .4ml instead of a regular cart at .25ml.

However, forum members have had very mixed reviews on ordering from this site. Payment is through Western Union only.

Eastmall has a PCC for $10 and a Long cartridge.

The PCC warns against overcharging and is in a case, instead of a pack.

Their Long cartridge is longer than a regular 40X series cartridge and is supposed to hold .5ml of fluid.

$50 minimum order and $15 shipping.

Everything I've seen from US suppliers is, not quite there yet or on its way from the factory.

The M702 series is only cartridge compatible with the M40X. Everything else is different.

I haven't seen anything for a M40X super battery. As they last twice as long as the 501, getting out a super battery hasn't been that much of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread