Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I have the long carts coming from EastMall. Should be here next week. I'm very curious to see how they will work out...

bluesuede, please come back and post your opinion of them once you've had a chance to try them out. I'd also be interested to know if they fit in a standard hard case if you have one.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I'm seriously thinking about pre-ordering the PowerPal Kit from electronic-cigz.com. Kinda expensive but you do get a complete e-cig and a 15ml bottle of Johnson Creek with it.

Correction: Sean just changed his website to include standalone PCC's for $29.99. Just placed my order. :)

Last edited:

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
bluesuede, please come back and post your opinion of them once you've had a chance to try them out. I'd also be interested to know if they fit in a standard hard case if you have one.
I'm still waiting on my order. :( Ordinarily it would have been delivered by now. No tracking available even. Just says handed over to customs in GUANGZHOU on 11/18/09. I guess the Christmas rush has started. :(

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I'm still waiting on my order. :( Ordinarily it would have been delivered by now. No tracking available even. Just says handed over to customs in GUANGZHOU on 11/18/09. I guess the Christmas rush has started. :(

I feel your pain. I have two orders from Heaven-Gifts out there somewhere, too. :(

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Just got the XL cart from EM today. First take doesn't hold too much more liquid at all. The outter month peice is a little bigger defeating the purpose of having a small e-cig, All in all if you NEED new carts go for it, if not do not bother. Just my 2 cents.:sleep:

That's a shame. It's the *only* thing about the 401 I find lacking. It's still my go-to ecig when I need something small and light. Hard to pick a banjo while holding a box mod in your teeth. :p

Thanks for the info. :)

I'd also like to know about the EVO carts, I'm a newbie and I love my M403, which I bought because it's small, but even after trying a few mods (I'm using a PTB mod at present), I still find that I'm refilling the cart several times a day. If I could knock that down to just a couple, I'd be much happier. I don't even come close to refilling near as much on my 510.

BTW - I just got the M402 Smart PCC from Sharp Smoker and this thing rocks! It's obviously easier to use with a 402 battery, but my 403 batteries still fit quite well (it's also notched for manual batteries to fit. If you have fat fingers, it's gong to be a pain to screw and unscrew the battery from it's charging slot though. I still love this thing - it's very well constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread