Does Sean usually provide a tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimboD

Jul 18, 2009
Edmonton, AB
I ordered my first kit (Ultra 401 Deluxe) with a few accessories from Sean on the weekend. He was extremely prompt in responding to my emails over the weekend.

I shot off a final email Monday morning asking about a tracking number but haven't got a response yet. I'm anxious to switch to vaporizers! Does he normally send you a tracking number when he ships your order?

Last edited:

JimboD

Jul 18, 2009
Edmonton, AB
I have to ask him for it but he usually is pretty good at giving it.

I just find Canada post tracking site to be sorta useless lol

lol, true. I usually just take the tracking number as a confirmation that the shipment is underway.

In your experience does he typically ship the next business day from order placement? I have spent the last 4 days doing virtually nothing but research on this forum and it has me unbelievably eager to drop analogs altogether. 8-o

JimboD

Jul 18, 2009
Edmonton, AB
Well, just got home and no package awaiting me. :( Xpresspost shipping is 2 days guaranteed from Ontario to Alberta so if the package was sent on Monday it should have been here today.

No emails from Sean either since the actual order and payment. I guess something must be up. I know there's not a stock issue because I told a friend at work about electronic cigs and he was interested so I referred him to electronic-cigz.com and he sent Sean and email about his current stock and got a quick response confirming stock of the same kit I got.

I wonder what is going on?

Edit to add: I should also note that I completely understand if he's busy and hasn't had the chance to ship it out yet. The part I'm getting anxious about is selectively responding to emails, screening me out when asking for a tracking number. This thread is certainly not to bash him or his company, I'm just trying to get an idea as to what's going on from other's experience.

Last edited:

JimboD

Jul 18, 2009
Edmonton, AB
Update: Sean emailed me tonight. In his email he explained that he was out of town and returned to find his mail server down and he is now flooded with emails.

It looks like things are back on track for now! I'm still awaiting my tracking number/shipping confirmation but at least contact has been made, that's the most important thing.

Update 2: Sean emailed me once again with the tracking number and he did ship it on Tuesday, scheduled to arrive today. It looks like everything is good to go.

Final Update - July 24th: Picked up package from post office (arrived yesterday) and everything is great.

Thanks Sean!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread