does this guy make any money? is he into philanthropy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
Well I came home from work today, and my 2nd Madvapes order had arrived.
I placed it the same day I received my first order, I couldn't help it.
After I messed around making my first box, I was bit by the mod bug. Now when I see a mini-flashlight, a box, or anything else I can stick a battery into, and think hmm, I could vape out of that.

Anyways, back to my package...
So I get home from work, and my package is on the table, it took all I could to wait to take my coat and shoes off before opening it.
It is like Christmas over here tonight!
I started to tear into the box, then my girlfriend took it and opened it gently so I can reuse the box to hold my stuff...shes great with things like that.
Anyways, she hands me the first little baggy of goodies, and I start counting them off my invoice...oh wait a minute..this isn't right, there are too many!
She hands me the packing slip from the box, and on the slip its got this column for what has shipped, and I could not believe it.
I didn't get any freebies last order, and I wasn't expecting any this order.
When I saw what I got for free, I was shocked. Seriously over the top!

This is what it looked like unpacking:
4351972015_f43418126d_o.jpg

Freebies:
1 - 2xAA Box
2 - 808D/901 connectors
1 - Soft touch micro switch
1 - 6mmx6mm tactile switch w/4mm actuator
1 - 5mm violet LED
1 - 5mm bright red LED
1 - 5mm bright green LED
1 - 5mm blue LED
1 - 5mm slow color changing LED
a lot of 470 Ohm Resistors: I ordered 4. I got 9. + 26 in the LED bags!?

Cannot thank you enough!
It will all go to good use, and it is much appreciated.

I would also like to say, even if you don't get any freebies with an order, Madvapes is still the place to shop at.
They have everything you need, all in one place.
Shipping was fast, 3 days via USPS First class, and FREE (I spent over $25).
Seriously how can you go wrong with these guys!
If your thinking about making a mod, this is the place to order from.
A+ vendor.

Now I got to place another order for some 10440 batteries because this little madvapes flashing is calling to me..
Just over a month ago when I started vaping, I would never believed I was capable of building my own PV.
Anyways, thanks Hoogie and Madvapes staff, I needed a new hobby!

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Just got my first order and was checking the contents and found some extra stuff. First thought was someone doesn't know how to count. Thought I'd send them an email to pay for the difference and then found the packing slip. No, they marked exactly what they put in so obviously they do know how to count. I'll definitely be doing more business with them. :D

Thanks guys!!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Dang hoog! Had no idea your site was so active and that you were so busy! I promise not to bother you with my pesky email anymore... I'll just post quesitons here. :)

On that note - I've had amazing customer service from madvapes - above and beyond the call of duty.

You kidding? It's no bother at all, please email whenever you want.. :)

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Don't tell me...you've trained the ponies to answer emails and answer the phones already??

BTW people we should be great customerws and refer people to Mad Vapes BUT don't tell anybody bout freeebies!! Let them get their surprise -if indeed they get some! Hoogs got ponies to feed now, ya know.

haha......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread