Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Hey, Zoid, what's up with the caps after every other word? It doesn't bother me, I just wonder why. Is it a schtick? This isn't an attack, I'm just honestly curious.
He rocks to the beat of a different drum.
Just like I refuse to put the punctuation marks inside the quotes.

:headbang:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey, Zoid, what's up with the caps after every other word? It doesn't bother me, I just wonder why. Is it a schtick? This isn't an attack, I'm just honestly curious.

I Spilled some 24mg/ml Tastyfinger on my keyboard Awhile back. It just Hasn't been the same Since.

If I was Making (or had made) those Chemistry Professor big bucks, I would just buy a New One.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm sitting here looking at my bottle of caRnY4 from G2 Vapor, it's an older bottle, has a child resistant cap, extensive warning label including not for sale to under 18, and yes, there is a cartoon depiction of a sinister looking clown. I am going to keep this bottle when it's empty, and save it, to remember the good ole days, when vaping was fun and carefree.
Hey, it couid become a collector's item someday.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm sitting here looking at my bottle of caRnY4 from G2 Vapor, it's an older bottle, has a child resistant cap, extensive warning label including not for sale to under 18, and yes, there is a cartoon depiction of a sinister looking clown. I am going to keep this bottle when it's empty, and save it, to remember the good ole days, when vaping was fun and carefree.

I Hate Clowns.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Hah hah! I'll believe you.

I taught myself how to type before high school. When I was forced to take typing, I out-typed everyone, but my teacher absolutely hated it. My fingers were all over the place, and I used Caps Lock instead of shift to capitalize letters. Oh man, how much she hated me. She used me as an example how not to type... Even though I finished before everyone else, with less errors. Anyway, pointless story.

Hah hah! I'll believe you.

I taught myself how to type before high school. When I was forced to take typing, I out-typed everyone, but my teacher absolutely hated it. My fingers were all over the place, and I used Caps Lock instead of shift to capitalize letters. Oh man, how much she hated me. She used me as an example how not to type... Even though I finished before everyone else, with less errors. Anyway, pointless story.
Lol sound like the ..... was jealous

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
I Spilled some 24mg/ml Tastyfinger on my keyboard Awhile back. It just Hasn't been the same Since.

If I was Making (or had made) those Chemistry Professor big bucks, I would just buy a New One.

.. / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... .- - / .... . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.. --- .. -. --. / .-- .... . -. / .-.. . ..-. - / .-- .. - .... / --- -. .-.. -.-- / ..--- / .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. / -.- . -.-- ...

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Anyway, pointless story.
I've got a typing class story that rivals yours in pointlessness.

I had second period typing in 12th grade.
First period was Physical Education, which I didn't go to all year.

Yeah, I got an F in Physical Education that year.
It should be noted that I totally blew off the meaningless parts of 12th grade.

Anyway, I came to typing class mostly drunk and under the influence, and usually about 10 minutes late.
(It usually wore off before Advanced Math and AP Chemistry)

I was the best typist in the class though, because I refused to look at my hands.
I actually WANTED to learn how to type.

Our teacher, who left the room for long periods to (drink) catch up on paperwork was useless.
She never noticed or cared how many people cheated by looking at their hands.

I crushed everyone on timed tests, although I made a few more errors than most.
Because, yeah, I wasn't looking at my hands.

I hesitate to imagine what became of the other students, or the teacher for that matter.
But I can type 90 wpm so I'm a happy typing camper.
:)

I won't mention the warning she gave me once, which I crumbled into a ball and threw back at her.
It earned me a trip to the principal's office.

I was such a rebel.
:laugh:

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've got a typing class story that rivals yours in pointlessness.

I had second period typing in 12th grade.
First period was Physical Education, which I didn't go to all year.

Yeah, I got an F in Physical Education that year.
It should be noted that I totally blew off 12th grade.

Anyway, I came to typing class mostly drunk and under the influence, and usually about 10 minutes late.
(It usually wore off before Advanced Math and AP Chemistry)

I was the best typist in the class though, because I refused to look at my hands.
I actually WANTED to learn how to type.

Our teacher, who left the room for long periods to (drink) catch up on paperwork was useless.
She never noticed or cared how many people cheated by looking at their hands.

I crushed everyone on timed tests, although I made a few more errors than most.
Because, yeah, I wasn't looking at my hands.

I hesitate to imagine what became of the other students, or the teacher for that matter.
But I can type 90 wpm so I'm a happy typing camper.
:)

I won't mention the warning she gave me once, which I crumbled into a ball and threw back at her.
It earned me a trip to the principal's office.

I was such a rebel.
:laugh:

I took Typing when I was a Junior in HS.

Everyone thought I was Crazy. Water Polo Stud / CIF Swimmer. 1st to Arrive and Last to leave at a Kegger. Why would He take typing?

It wasn't until people saw me on Dates and would ask "Isn't She in your Typing Class?". I would just Smile and say... "Yes... As well as 28 Others."

LOL

khalidmna

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Liverpool, UK
I wanted to say thank you for posting, I think we figured out a while back that you had already updated your labeling. I'm not sure where the OP got the initial image from...

The image in the OP is a stock image from google though as I didn't know how to link directly to the website I want to buy from.

I'm in ther UK and this is the website I wanted to buy it from:

Mr Cookie E Liquid - No.1 Ejuice

It still has the old label but I'm sure it's old batch they're selling. I'm ordering the juice anyway as it's supposed to be really good.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
The image in the OP is a stock image from google though as I didn't know how to link directly to the website I want to buy from.

I'm in ther UK and this is the website I wanted to buy it from:

Mr Cookie E Liquid - No.1 Ejuice

It still has the old label but I'm sure it's old batch they're selling. I'm ordering the juice anyway as it's supposed to be really good.
Well, if you get one that still looks like that, it might be pretty old stock...

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think nothing say's Tasty e-Liquid like an Blood Splattered Adolescent Girl holding a Chain Saw.

DeShock-Blank2_large_large.jpg

DeShock E Liquid - No.1 Ejuice

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Yeah... Girls are Cute at that age.
They can be, and I did say cute, not "hot."

Zombies and things like that are popular right now. I find it no less appealing than unicorn blood/vomit, or Cambodian Breast Milk, or whatever other god awful names people give e-liquid these days.

ETA: apologies if I read sarcasm where there wasn't any

I just wonder with all the talk about Adolescent e-Cigarette use in the Media and the Backlash/Firestorm that it has Created, if some might find Images of what Appears to be an Adolescent Girl on a Bottle of e-Liquid somewhat Questionable?
The way I look at it is damned if you do damned if you don't...if they throw on there a woman with huge knockers dressed like that it's degrading to women and we're all sexest and trying to lure in teens with sex appeal...if you do this we are either closet pedophiles or advertising to children...no matter what we do we screwed up in somebody's eyes...you can never do right when people are looking for something you have done wrong

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The way I look at it is damned if you do damned if you don't...if they throw on there a woman with huge knockers dressed like that it's degrading to women and we're all sexest and trying to lure in teens with sex appeal...if you do this we are either closet pedophiles or advertising to children...no matter what we do we screwed up in somebody's eyes...you can never do right when people are looking for something you have done wrong

I Don't see it that Way.

That New G2 Label that was Posted yesterday Looked Fine.

And there was Nothing there that could give a Person/Group the Wrong Impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread