Doing the new Provari dance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybykite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got my new Provari in the mail yesterday! Stoked! Got the starter package with Provari regular, 2 batteries, charger, and Protank 2. I also added the extension cap for 18650's. At first upon opening the package I was surprised that Provape does not have pro packaging with the provari. Instead they just bubble wrap the unit and put everything else in ziplock bags and into a post office box with some foam peanuts. Oh well, I didnt buy it for the packaging anyway but I thought it would have been a nice touch on an expensive unit.
I charged the 18350 batts with the awesome charger while studying the menu. LOL (press the button 11. 13, 15 times to....) I thought that was funny.
Proceeded to fill the new protank 2 with one of my favorites "peanut butter puff". I normally need to vape this juice with 4 volts on my vision spinner so I tried that first. Burnt... yuck. Played around a bit and found the perfect setting of 3.3.
What I noticed over the next hour was the consistency of my vapes were all identical without the need to do a primer puff to heat up the unit unlike my spinner where I always need to get it going first and hope I can get a pull before the 5 second shutoff kicks in. The flavors were more consistent as well due to the perfect steady voltage.
The voltage stays the same vape after vape during the entire experience unlike the cheap ego style batts where voltage drops significantly during the draw and even more when the batt is partially discharged.
I also noticed the protank 2 seats much better on the Provari and stops that airy draw. Now I have a perfect draw on the Protank and i think it looks good also. Perhaps I dont need another carto tank after all.
Overall, I'm super happy with the provari and I think it'll be around for a very long time.
Happy to be the newest member of the Provarinati cult.

Fell asleep with her in my hand last night. :blink:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Welcome Novitiate of The ProVarinati! You are more than welcome to join the rest of the order in the Provari sub-forum ProVari. Your secret decoder ring will be presented during your initiation rites. Click here to learn the Sacred Rites of the Provarinati http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/479389-hail-all-about-join-provarinati.html Our Honorable Provarinati Princess, The Ocelot will soon be in touch with you for any further instructions.

Provarinati4b_zpsce4b93ae.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread