Donation Event - Walt's Bath Water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
So while I was sitting in my office, a customer came in and told me that a local competitor was tell people "They mix their juice in bath tubs". I laughed super hard and it got me thinking... Why am I wasting my bath water if people are willing to pay good money for it! Soooo....

Donation Event for Water.org

Walt's Bath Water (Not really my bath water but hey it is funny!) is a combination of honey and blueberry, mixed with a bit of a pancake sweetness.
In all seriousness, I promise we do not mix flavors in a bath tub...

During this special event we will be donating $2.00 per bottle sold to Water.Org

From Water.org "The water and sanitation problem in the developing world is far too big for charity alone. We are driving the water sector for new solutions, new financing models, greater transparency, and real partnerships to create lasting change. Our vision: Safe water and the dignity of a toilet for all, in our lifetime."

So pick up a bottle of my bath water and help a charity

Walt's Bath Water - Donation Event - Killer Juice

Walts_Bath_Water.jpg

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
So while I was sitting in my office, a customer came in and told me that a local competitor was tell people "They mix their juice in bath tubs". I laughed super hard and it got me thinking... Why am I wasting my bath water if people are willing to pay good money for it! Soooo....

Donation Event for Water.org

Walt's Bath Water (Not really my bath water but hey it is funny!) is a combination of honey and blueberry, mixed with a bit of a pancake sweetness.
In all seriousness, I promise we do not mix flavors in a bath tub...

During this special event we will be donating $2.00 per bottle sold to Water.Org

From Water.org "The water and sanitation problem in the developing world is far too big for charity alone. We are driving the water sector for new solutions, new financing models, greater transparency, and real partnerships to create lasting change. Our vision: Safe water and the dignity of a toilet for all, in our lifetime."

So pick up a bottle of my bath water and help a charity

Walt's Bath Water - Donation Event - Killer Juice

Walts_Bath_Water.jpg

order placed a few minutes ago.....but for some reason it has not shipped yet

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Are you sure you're using the ultrasonic cleaner for steeping? I heard after you're done brewing up your juice in the tub, you throw it in a zip lock for a few rounds of flush action in the commode to get those flavors blended. Word on the street is its a whole bathroom operation :p I vote Walts toilet water as the next flavor.. on second thought, that might be quite a harder sell.

On a serious note, love to see you turned smack talk from a local hater into a fun new flavor, and better yet to see the donation for such a great cause.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread