Hump Day is now SUPER BLITZ DAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Me too, but the deals are too great to pass up! I ordered from this blitz sale Wednesday and its already shipped! Thinking I might place another order before the weekend is up. I got 2 bottles of the pineapple orange frozen custard (along with strawberry x2 and blue raz), but got the email walt sent yesterday that had the picture in it, and it made my mouth water again and made me think maybe two bottles isn't enough lol If I place another order i'll probably end up giving the blue raz cotton candy a try too. And i'm almost out of baja blast, so thought about giving the 'shake and vape' a try with some baja blast since I burned through all the 15ml's I had with a quickness.

Kristy

ZCAR1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
San Antonio, TX, USA
Mentioned this weeks Blitz Sale and upgraded flavors on the "Opinions on Killer Juice" thread.
Lovin' the new Chocolate Shake all weekend, so much so that I haven't yet tried the Strawberry or Vanilla shakes.
Thanks for the weekly Blitz. It allows me to try different flavors without breaking the bank.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
Mentioned this weeks Blitz Sale and upgraded flavors on the "Opinions on Killer Juice" thread.
Lovin' the new Chocolate Shake all weekend, so much so that I haven't yet tried the Strawberry or Vanilla shakes.
Thanks for the weekly Blitz. It allows me to try different flavors without breaking the bank.
Did you steep the chocolate shake any? Getting some weird flavor notes going from shamrock shake over to chocolate shake. Either I need to change my cotton (lazy, I know) or let it steep. Gonna try it again and see whats up. If still a little funky after a couple drip cycles, will change the cotton. If problem persists, will steep and move to another flavor for now.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
I had to do it. I placed my second order for this sale. Like I said, the pineapple orange frozen custard looked so good i ordered one more, and my mom wanted to try it so I ordered her one too, along with a mint candy since she is a mint/menthol lover. I also ordered a blue raz cotton candy to try. My first order from late Wednesday night should be here tomorrow looking at the tracking. Can't wait to try both orders!
Kristy

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Did you steep the chocolate shake any? Getting some weird flavor notes going from shamrock shake over to chocolate shake. Either I need to change my cotton (lazy, I know) or let it steep. Gonna try it again and see whats up. If still a little funky after a couple drip cycles, will change the cotton. If problem persists, will steep and move to another flavor for now.
What odd flavor are you getting with these latsst shakes? I also found them a little off, maybe pepper? Never had the pepper thing with KJ, but that is kind of what I'm getting. Odd.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
The overall taste is kinda odd if you are new to the shakes. IMO the shakes have an aftertaste per se like a huge nic hit. I noticed this with 12mg and 6mg. It turns out that there is not a nic overload it is just the shake flavoring. At least that is my take. It is kinda smoky/peppery-ish. It took me a while to figure this out and once I had a collection of shakes I could isolate the taste to the shake flavoring and not the nic.

As always taste is subjective. IMO the cherry and juicy fruit are slightly "waxy" like eating a piece of paraffin. I dunno why but that is my impression on exhale. Flavor is good and I will continue to vape them regardless.

Last edited:

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
The overall taste is kinda odd if you are new to the shakes. IMO the shakes have an aftertaste per se like a huge nic hit. I noticed this with 12mg and 6mg. It turns out that there is not a nic overload it is just the shake flavoring. At least that is my take. It is kinda smoky/peppery-ish. It took me a while to figure this out and once I had a collection of shakes I could isolate the taste to the shake flavoring and not the nic.
That may be it, because I'm new to buying the KJ shakes. Before that I had not experienced that before.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
What odd flavor are you getting with these latsst shakes? I also found them a little off, maybe pepper? Never had the pepper thing with KJ, but that is kind of what I'm getting. Odd.
The shamrock was fine, but the chocolate just didn't seem right to me. No pepper taste, just not hitting the palate like I expected. Have moved on for now, just gonna see if a steep recovers it.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Just got my Hump day order last night (one I ordered Wednesday, place another on Sunday) and the Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard is AMAZING!!! I will definitely be buying more of this flavor. Flavor is spot on. Liked it so much I haven't tried the strawberry or blue raz I got yet because I can't put this one down. Anyone else try the Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard yet?

Kristy

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Just got my Hump day order last night (one I ordered Wednesday, place another on Sunday) and the Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard is AMAZING!!! I will definitely be buying more of this flavor. Flavor is spot on. Liked it so much I haven't tried the strawberry or blue raz I got yet because I can't put this one down. Anyone else try the Pineapple Orange Frozen Custard yet?

Kristy
Haven't tried it yet, should be here tommorow, I'm still not sure what I think of the Orange Creansicle yet, need some more time with it. Is the Pineapple Orange Custard similar to the orange Creamsicle? Guess I'll know soon enough.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
It is a little similar since they both have the orange and a creamy type base but their is a huge different. Liked the orange creamsicle but LOVE this one. Feels like I taste the creamy orange more on the inhale then creamy pineapple on the exhale. If that makes any sense lol Still trying to find my way with words to convey the tastes of flavors.

Kristy

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia

The peppery taste isn't the juice it's the Nicotine. Nic is known to have a peppery taste. Try nicotine gum it comes through.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Nicotine can indeed add a peppery note to the flavor depending on the source. Some nic sources claim to have no pepper taste..others actively advertise the fact.

Im stoked about the orange pineapple custard..., only got one as I wasnt too sure about it. Plus the gf doesn't like custards in general. But hearing what walt said along with comments like I read above makes me kick myself...

Oh well lol...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Nicotine can indeed add a peppery note to the flavor depending on the source. Some nic sources claim to have no pepper taste..others actively advertise the fact.

Im stoked about the orange pineapple custard..., only got one as I wasnt too sure about it. Plus the gf doesn't like custards in general. But hearing what walt said along with comments like I read above makes me kick myself...

Oh well lol...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
Don't kick yourself too hard, looking at the previews looks like it might be on sale again this week (along with my baja blast, YAY). Will order more of the pineapple orange for sure if it is on sale again. Already 1/2 through my first 15ml in two days, it is all I have vaped since I got it (haven't even switched to my dedicated baja tank lol).

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread