The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DOOMSDAY Prepping For the Possible FDA Restriction

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Shy De, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nepenthy

Nepenthy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Cbus, Ohio
    They keep it for a condition in livestock called ketosis if Im remembering correctly.

2. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
    Yes, its to prevent ketosis in cattle so, a lot of feed stores and co-ops have the stuff by the gallon, usually around 20.00 a gallon. (Well the cow needs 240 ml per day of the stuff.) Still your choice to trust something intended for veterinary use.

3. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
  4. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    I say we all get a bomb shelter set up with a special room for all our gallons of nicotine! Here's a pic of part of my bomb shelter for Vaping Doomsday! It also helps keep Zombies out! lol.
    Bomb shelter.jpg

5. Moogle

Moogle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    Portland, OR
    A local store around my neck 'o the woods has a top opening chest freezer for 130$. Getting one for myself for Christmas. Along with a liter of 100mg NIC and a gallon each of PG/VG and all the bottles I need. :vapor: I can put it in my garage at my apartment and I don't have to even pay for the electricity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.