Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
Just ordered 2 liters of nic from RTS tonight and made a smaller order earlier this week from Wizard. I will be good to go on the juice for the foreseable future. I also picked up a couple kicks for the back up mechanicals and also purchased two more VV mods as back ups. I am very comfortable with my current stock of everything. I purchased about a dozen rba's last month from Stormy's and back up ceramics for my Term-C's. I am stocked on mesh, silica wicks an kanthal also. I don't even want to think about how much I spent in the last month but I won't have to by ANYTHING for the next couple years unless I want to. I need nothing and I feel really good about that.
The only thing I need to purchase now is a second nic freezer and some storage solutions for my dry goods.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
I've recently also been working on making cotton wicks and coils, which will be no problem to get if need be. Got a cotton roll from the local CVS store for $5 and it will last like forever. Wire is no problem to get. Saved my many Vivi nova heads and can rebuild them also with cotton wicks. The rebuildables I have are drunker tanks which are very similar to Vivi's. good deal.

I love my vivi's too. There a breeze to rebuild once you find the perfect size machine screw to wrap those coils!!!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Today I bought 2 more rebuildable atomizers. I have 3 rebuildable tanks but wanted to have a couple atomizers mainly in stainless steel and sturdy but not too expensive. The tanks I have aren't super durable even though I do love using them. It's not just to prepare for any restrictions but also I told myself this year I was going on a strict vaping budget and I can save a lot now by not having to buy Vivi nova heads and whatnot accessories, plus doing the DIY solely. Luckily my favorite all day Vape is something I make myself.

mjradik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Columbia, MD
Haha, I didn’t read this whole thread, just bits and pieces, but I find the core subject of this post kind of funny. Prolly most of the veterans here do to. I only say this because I’ve been vaping for 2 years. And the FDA ban on NIC always comes up time and time again, and people stocking up. Now since I’ve been set in my ways of vaping, I haven’t visit this forum in prolly a good 6+ months, and to see this post, as the first post I read made me giggle a little. Since I haven’t been following the forums, I don’t know how serious this possible ban is, but most likely nothing will come out of it. Eventually something might happen but who knows when.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Haha, I didn’t read this whole thread, just bits and pieces, but I find the core subject of this post kind of funny. Prolly most of the veterans here do to. I only say this because I’ve been vaping for 2 years. And the FDA ban on NIC always comes up time and time again, and people stocking up. Now since I’ve been set in my ways of vaping, I haven’t visit this forum in prolly a good 6+ months, and to see this post, as the first post I read made me giggle a little. Since I haven’t been following the forums, I don’t know how serious this possible ban is, but most likely nothing will come out of it. Eventually something might happen but who knows when.

That could very well be true, but I'm ready if it does happen soon. Lol.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
I hope the FDA scare is a false alarm... But we won't know until April. I am stocking up on Nic just incase.. Best case scenario I won't need to buy Nic for a good long time. Worse case scenario I'm stocked on Nic to start stepping down to 0... I never thought I could quit smoking.. Vapeing has extended my life and improved my quality if life! I enjoy my hobby and don't plan on stopping! I started @ 24mg and am down to 6-12mg.. My 1 year vapor anniversary is 1 week from today. I will forever be grateful to everyone on this forum for the advice, support, and community! I hope I panicked for nothing but I'm preparing myself just incase.. I have converted several smokers into vapors and I want to be able to help them incase the government steps in and cuts off our nic supply.. I'd hate for anyone to go back to smoking!!! I never will...

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I hope the FDA scare is a false alarm... But we won't know until April. I am stocking up on Nic just incase.. Best case scenario I won't need to buy Nic for a good long time. Worse case scenario I'm stocked on Nic to start stepping down to 0... I never thought I could quit smoking.. Vapeing has extended my life and improved my quality if life! I enjoy my hobby and don't plan on stopping! I started @ 24mg and am down to 6-12mg.. My 1 year vapor anniversary is 1 week from today. I will forever be grateful to everyone on this forum for the advice, support, and community! I hope I panicked for nothing but I'm preparing myself just incase.. I have converted several smokers into vapors and I want to be able to help them incase the government steps in and cuts off our nic supply.. I'd hate for anyone to go back to smoking!!! I never will...

My sentiments exactly... Thank you! :thumbs:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
For sale , 1250ML of 100mg/ml nic in PG.
Iffy, I might have to break the :rules:

Well I did break my :rules:
After seeing Vaporcigzz being attacked and not believing it, and having ordered 3 times from them in 2012, I placed an order for something I've been considering. The German made Bulli-Smoker, A2-T and A2-TM. And I also picked up an American made carto-tank while there also. The Bulli's should be rebuildable for a long time and its easy to do. Always did like the Joyetech ego-c, quite smoking with it, and the Bulli's are similar.
So in the name of Justice, I broke the :rules: :(
:D But, I did get the wifes OK

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
I have been looking at RBA's for DoomsVape purposes, but I am having trouble deciding on a cheap reliable one. We drip right now.

We have a liter of Nic liquid in the freezer (not the pure stuff of course), and plenty of flavorings.

Hopefully we can decide on an RBA soon, and then it's on to learning easy mods :)

ETA- ok maybe not on the RBA's...just read some more of the technical/how-to....way intimidating to me! I would end up frying my twist or blowing myself up. Shanks but no shanks. Lol

Last edited:

purelyscientific

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
NewYork
Its actually really easy. I can knock out a 1.8 ohm coil every time without fail in less than 5 minutes. It IS intimidating at first and there is a slight learning curve but it is totally worth it.
The igo and the phoenix V3 are the cheapest. Don't let the price fool you, they are reliable and perform well. :)

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I love my vivi's too. There a breeze to rebuild once you find the perfect size machine screw to wrap those coils!!!

ETA- ok maybe not on the RBA's...just read some more of the technical/how-to....way intimidating to me! I would end up frying my twist or blowing myself up. Shanks but no shanks. Lol

The Vision vivi is easy to rebuild and ive been wraping coils over a smooth rod.
The BULLI-SMOKER is also very easy. Just made my first stainless wick May 3rd......at first, i thought this is strange -no flavor. Now May 7 and this is very nice - lots of flavor.
As purelyscientific said, its really easy and totally worth it. :D

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I think most are missing the fact that the government isn't really looking for a ban at this point... They want a piece of the action. Cigarette sales are down, pharm quit quick sales are down so they are looking to tax the hell out of us. Look at Utah, they just put in a proposed 86% tax on ecigs.

I used to drive 50 miles round trip to NH to save $25 per carton of cancersticks.
30MPG+ and multiple cartons per trip made it ok plus I love NH :)

Mass just tried for 90% tax and got shot down. They can try to tax us but they won't stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread