Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got some bridges in from 3fvape today, to play with on the abyss, I don't mind the ether bridge, but don't find it that flavorful and had trouble filling with it, always get blocked with juice and makes a mess.

Only tried the crossbow clone and the insider v2, crossbow wasn't bad, the insider v2 beats it on flavor though.

unnamed (29).jpg

unnamed (31).jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Cool @Nailz, what's the Drip Tip? Im gonna go flip through 3f but I swore they wouldn't take credit card last time, wanted a wire?

Drip tip came from Angel Heavenly Designs, which unfortunately has closed down.

3fvape now takes credit card, I don't like it that way, as harder to dispute and not liking given credit card number, as had a few hacks over the years, but have Capital One Eno, which generates a 1 time number, so can't be used anywhere else, so there is that protection.

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Mark Todd's recent review of the 2nd batch of Abyss showed that Dovpo have switched around the AFC. Fully open has the lever to the left now. Wonder why they did that. Any ideas?

Yeah I didn't see that one and that is weird. Maybe taking the two screws off and flipping the AFC ring upside down you can flip it. But otherwise I have no idea.

Reactions: Pigs
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread