Dready's Mod Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
#016 - SL Grand door. This one has a deep space thing going on that I really like.
20141022-ReoDoor016003_zpsc382fe25.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
I've got a question for you all.

Sometimes, when doing a patina, the back side of the Reo doors get a little patina of their own. And occasionally it's a cool one. So far I've either polished it all away, or maybe left a little "birth mark" on the back. But this one I really like. It does not effect the performance at all to leave it, and I'm inclined to.

What do you all think? Is it character or a less than professional looking product? Most of them aren't worth keeping because it's very minimal and not interesting. But some I think may be worth keeping. Makes them a little more special, at least to me.

The one in this photo is already spoken for, so one of you expecting a door may get this too...

Thoughts?

20141023-ReoDoor002-Edit225_zpsc7221957.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
I've got a question for you all.

Sometimes, when doing a patina, the back side of the Reo doors get a little patina of their own. And occasionally it's a cool one. So far I've either polished it all away, or maybe left a little "birth mark" on the back. But this one I really like. It does not effect the performance at all to leave it, and I'm inclined to.

What do you all think? Is it character or a less than professional looking product? Most of them aren't worth keeping because it's very minimal and not interesting. But some I think may be worth keeping. Makes them a little more special, at least to me.

The one in this photo is already spoken for, so one of you expecting a door may get this too...

Thoughts?

20141023-ReoDoor002-Edit225_zpsc7221957.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No reason not to keep it. It does look cool.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Just ordered sumpin with sleeves. Eager to try one of these out :)

Small learning curve mounting the coil(s), but it works really well. So well that a twisted 28g coil @ .7oms is a little too warm for this old guy. . . . .

and, hypothetically the afc ring only touches the incoming airstream. :D

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Small learning curve mounting the coil(s), but it works really well. So well that a twisted 28g coil @ .7oms is a little too warm for this old guy. . . . .

and, hypothetically the afc ring only touches the incoming airstream. :D

I can't wait to try it! Just went to the Library and read up on it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread