Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
REO DOOR STOCK UPDATE

Hey guys, just thought I'd try to make it easier to browse. The following doors are still available:

#4 - Mini
#7 - Grand
#8 - Grand
#9 - Grand
#13 - Mini
#14 - Grand
#15 - Mini
#16 - SL Grand
#17 - Grand
#19 - Grand

Pics of these appear earlier in this thread, beginning at post #16 from 10/15/14. If interested, send me a PM, thanks!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Just received door #6 from Dready. Pics don't do thing any justice. In person it almost looks as if it's on fire!

flames.jpg

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Hi Mark - thrilled to have found this thread - your work is absolutely gorgeous! Just wondering how this works - I am totally loving the black & brown in post #4. Do I buy the mod and send it to you? What kinds of mods can you do (besides the box mod doors)? Does it have to be a certain type of metal? Thank you so much...subscribing...

Autumn :)

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Hi Mark - thrilled to have found this thread - your work is absolutely gorgeous! Just wondering how this works - I am totally loving the black & brown in post #4. Do I buy the mod and send it to you? What kinds of mods can you do (besides the box mod doors)? Does it have to be a certain type of metal? Thank you so much...subscribing...

Autumn :)

Hi Autumn ! Thanks for stopping by :)

Besides Reo doors I also do brass. & copper mods. I have quite a few here at the workshop for sale, but I can also order one in or you could send me yours. As I am still in the early stages of rolling this out, all sales are done via PM. Once I have a website that can handle sales things will be a bit more "normal " like other vendors.

In the meantime, I can do the black/brown look you liked on doors or tubes and would be more than happy to discuss getting a patina with you.

Thanks!

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Great work here Mark... Hope you don't mind, but I used one of your pics over in the Reo forum this morning. I actually found the pic using google. They wanted to see what the Cyclone w/ AFC looked like on a mini... Gots to save some duckets to get some goodies here...

Hey, that's awesome!

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Hey guys. Been a few days since I had anything new to put up. Cold weather forced me to set up my new indoor spray station a little ahead of schedule. That said here's the fun part.

Reo Door #20 (Grand) is up (sold). Also seated above is the Nuppin BF RBA. I have several copper AFC sleeves and a brass in stock, but feel free to PM me about working on one you may already have. This one is done in slate black with a matte finish, but all patinas are possible with this little number.

20141029-ReoDoorsNuppin001_zpsb1977738.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Edit: See post further below for Nuppin pricing.

Last edited:

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
I guess we're live with the Nuppin then now. Got a chance to try it out this week and I absolutely adore this bf atty. I won't do many AFC sleeves in patina, but this one meets the criteria: minimal contact with juice and heat, solid brass or copper construction.

You can get everything you need from Pdib, but I will also be stocking a number of patinia'd sleeves, mainly in copper, ready to go. I'll post them as they are ready to go, you can PM me if you want to buy, I will try to keep the thread updated with what's available, but feel free to ask. Think I'll number them, like the Reo doors, mainly for easy reference.

That said, here's the cost for different options, add $6 for shipping:
- Black Patina Copper Nuppin AFC ring (gloss or matte) - $25
- Complex Patina Copper Nuppin AFC ring (gloss recommended) - $30
- Custom Patina Brass Nuppin AFC ring (gloss or matte) - $40

*Sleeves from Pdibs site are $8, so if you already have yours, you can send it to me and take $8 off the price above. PM me for details if you do.

At this point, I will have a decent stock of copper rings in various looks, but I'd love to hear from you all on the thread of what "kinds" you'd like to see more of (especially if you want one). For now let's just do it like the rest of my stuff, send me a PM if you want to buy a posted piece or have a question, I'll try to give updates on which are still available but I'll try to keep some black, some burl, and some blue on hand and ready to ship if possible.

Thanks!

Available very soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread