Status
Not open for further replies.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Question for you all...

I got a suggestion to have an "AVailable Patinas" thread as well as a Gallery/Info/ChitChat thread. I think it's a good idea, but don't want to have my stuff where nobody sees it. Do you guys like the idea of 2 ongoing threads, setup this way?

Can you do a sticky thread or a 'no comments' thread where you just update supply available, with links to the pics on the gallery thread?

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Can you do a sticky thread or a 'no comments' thread where you just update supply available, with links to the pics on the gallery thread?

That's pretty much it. I can only have 2 threads and not a sticky. What I think I'll be doing is ultimately closing this thread with a link to a new, DMS Gallery, Info, & Chitchat thread, and the a DMS: Available Patinas thread with comments disabled, just pics w/prices of what's available. Once it sells I pull it from the thread and move it to the gallery thread.
At least that's how I'm envisioning it now. Sounds like a chore so it likely won't happen this weekend; too much patina to be had ;)

Thanks everyone, for your input!

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Some of you may remember the 18350 tube from this Stingray. One of my first and yet still remains one of my favorite. Just finished redoing the 18500/650 tube and getting ready to send this guy off to his new home on Monday morning! This was (is) a great mod; farewell buddy. :)

20141031-Stingray011_zps807b03a0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20141031-Stingray003-Edit228_zpsb29cc4ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140816-untitled001_zpse073154d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Introducing Reo door #22. This one found a home with its sibling, #18. Here's the duo one last time before shipping off for the east coast.

20141101-ReoDoor001_zpsccaa2667.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and #18
20141024-ReoDoors003_zpsc954b7e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'd be willing to bet their new owners will be very happy with them.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Mark, I am so happy to see the great responses you are receiving! You are an awesome artisan and I have no idea what I want on my Reo door and my 4nine. If I don't get the 4nine in the mail, I will never have to decide! LOL. I have been a bit buried of late but this weeks should be a lot more tame for me. Hopefully to the pak and ship in the very near future.

Congratulations on this endeavor and best wishes for continued success. You are one great guy/husband/father and I think you deserve all the good things that may come your way!

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Mark, I am so happy to see the great responses you are receiving! You are an awesome artisan and I have no idea what I want on my Reo door and my 4nine. If I don't get the 4nine in the mail, I will never have to decide! LOL. I have been a bit buried of late but this weeks should be a lot more tame for me. Hopefully to the pak and ship in the very near future.

Congratulations on this endeavor and best wishes for continued success. You are one great guy/husband/father and I think you deserve all the good things that may come your way!

Thanks for the kind words Glow! I might have a door for you... Going to post a few new ones soon. The one just screams to be on a copper vein ;)

Last edited:

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
There's a whole lot of Nuppin going on here, but this is all I'm going to show you, for now. :)

20141103-untitled006_zpsd71d4d55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh man, these patinas are made for dibi's. I know that one on the left would be perfect for a few of em out there, and I know of one in particular that kinda matches that one on the right.
684dfcf7fed557c86590fc9d973dc3a9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread