Dready's Mod Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
#024 - Reo Grand Door. Wishing I had a Copper Vein to try this one one! Currently available for $70.

20141104-Reodoors001_zps97f28ed1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
DB that looks stunning with the atty and drip tip! I wouldn't mind knowing where you got that DT...

I'm not really a clone guy either but was intrigued by this one too. I was so surprised at how well built it was and how well it hit! Tried to get more but it was all gone. I'd buy it again, for sure :) glad you're digging it!

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Hey there Patina Master! Got a pic of my black nuppin sleeve yet? I know you already posted one, but it wasn't MINE! (/greedy)

They're coming along :) any time I do an AFC I really let it cure fully thru each stage, so it's as heat resistant and bulletproof as possible. These are still going to take a little bit. But they'll be totally worth it!

I want a black Nuppin" sleeve.... Please, pretty please...

Absolutely, you're #5 on my list and this first batch has a total of. 6, so you'll be in this first run. :)

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
#026 - Reo Grand Door. This one really pops, pics don't do it justice. The pinks in there are so unique. This wasn't supposed to turn out the way it did, so this one really is a unicorn, don't think I'll be able to replicate these colors again intentionally. Must be some different properties in this piece of brass. This one is currently available!

20141104-Reodoors003_zpsc3800c1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread