Drip-On-Demand-Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Thinking of getting a pipe stem for my DoD, I dont want it to be real long but does anyone have any advice for this? I know epmods has real nice stems...but idk what will fit or wont make it real ackward with to much curve to it idk..

- btw, I just ordered my DoD from MV's, wanted something different:)

-Thanks

Thanks Matrix,
Check out Page 20 post 192 on this thread. Stem came from ePipeMods.com and fits perfectly.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Here are some new ones.
Check out the Drip on Demand Facebook group and sign up.

Jessy's Wine.jpg Hbomb's Cholo3.jpg Palm.jpg Coffin.jpg Spring Flowersl.jpg

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
Got mine 2 days ago. Washed the bottles let them dry. Filled it up with 100% VG juice and tested airflow there was no leaks. Tested it out on my atty and also my finger and no drops at all with hard or soft drags no matter how long I vaped. Tested it again tonight with 80% PG and 20% VG and again no drops at all from either of the 2 bottles I received. It does drop fine on both of the juices if I squeeze the bottles but due to the DoD not being see through I end up not knowing if it dripped or not since sometimes it takes more then 5 seconds to get either of the bottles to drip even squeezing. I also checked and cleared out the tips with needle and they appear to be ok.

I washed and let the bottles dry between the 100%VG juice and the 80%PG and 20% VG.

Lost on what else to try.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Was it the droppers or something else? What fixed this? I can almost never seem to get mine to work correctly, although I have a fairly light draw - Im always squonking it.
Steve took quick and prompt action on my issue and I can say it is happily resolved now. Amazing customer service right there.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Was it the droppers or something else? What fixed this? I can almost never seem to get mine to work correctly, although I have a fairly light draw - Im always squonking it.

Yes it was the tips. Several people have contacted me about this. The tips have extremely small openings by design. Otherwise it would leak and flood. I have found that sometimes there are tiny pieces of residue clogging the tip and my advice is to take a “New Shirt” pin (think department store) and very carefully ream through the hole. I have seen some folks that use heavy VG make the hole a little larger. I understand but I would be very careful doing this because a hole too large is asking for an eliquid mess. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Got the DoD recently and loving it. Here's my setup along with the Knucklehead drip tip also from Madvapes. Heck, since it's still on sale I might get another one as a backup. :D Just wondering if it's possible to use this with a 306DCA kit?

View attachment 123154

Thanks for your post aggo. Sweet set up you have there. I spoke with the guys from GoodSense Vapor at VaperBash and discussed the DoD with them. They told me that if you request a DCA for the DoD they would make one for you.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Just tried somethng with my long dormant DOD. Took a (sorry for another stores product mention) phoenix bottom coil that i had messed up the coil and wick. Took the BC apart, and am just using the bottom atty part, no air tube. I cut down the tube so the bottom of the DOD sits on the metal of the atty.

Ive been using it all day, i can crank this up to about 4.6v and still maintain the good flavor. I do have to squonk it a bit but so far it hasnt leaked or anything and with the open coil should facilitate easy cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread