Drip-On-Demand-Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Check this out! My super awesome scinsc Custom DoD!

How freakin sweet is that! Still can't seem to get it to feed just right. I have to squonk it all the time but I am sure I will eventually get it...

(Filled with Blue Smurf Berry juice)

Finally getting the hang of the DoD but I think the blue juice is just too thick. The DoD body is all the way in on the atty and the bottle is tight...but not super forced on. I think I Just take too light of a draw. I am going to putt a cuff over the extender and bottom of the atty to reduce air intake so it will create more backpressure.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
anyone use this with HH357 short? I just got a DOD for those attys and want see if anyone has had good luck with 357

I've used it with the long barrel and it works just fine!
Remember that those atty's need more juice and a harder draw though.
I would just check it every few hours because with the .357 I kept squonking it when it didn't really need that at all
which led to flooding my atty. :(

I think I have you beat MASTEROFDAMPF I have 7 DOD kits all but two customized!
I'd love to post the beautiful work "Mrs.scinsc" does but I'm terrible with that stuff. :(
I can't get it to load dammit!:glare:
C.B.

Last edited:

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Merry Christmas everyone.

DoD decorated 029b.jpg

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Our pal Cigar Babe does a lot of behind the scene things to help our vaping community. Like helping the newbies among us get started down the right path. She is now out in front of the camera and co-hosting a great show on TVN Monday nights from 7 to 9 PM. The show is called ‘Sitting with Salty and Cigar Babe’ and you can find it at TVN on Stickam - Join the live stream.
Lots of fun and great information. Check it out.

:thumbs: Great Job C.B :thumbs:

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Thank you Cigar Babe and Salty for allowing me the opportunity to be a guest on your show on TVN. I hope I was able to answer some questions folks were curious about. I had a great time. They also had a drawing and gave away three DoDs including the hand painted one shown in the attachment. Congratulations to the winners.:thumb:

DoD decorated 043.jpg

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
So many folks are doing great things to promote Vaping in our community like the various web based TV channels on Stickam. We want to show our support by offering these hand painted Drip on Demand kits as prizes for the contest they offer. Check them out, sign up and help these folks spread the word about electronic cigarettes.

DoD decorated 023.jpg DoD decorated 008.jpg DoD decorated 012.jpg DoD decorated 015.jpg DoD decorated 018.jpg

Last edited:

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
So many folks are doing great things to promote Vaping in our community like the various web based TV channels on Stickam. We want to show our support by offering these hand painted Drip on Demand kits as prizes for the contest they offer. Check them out, sign up and help these folks spread the word.

Link/s? or are you just setting this up? Linking channels or what your trying to promote will get you more people ;) I own a DoD that I use to vape my fav e-juice Carmel Tobacco..because it's so thick it doesn't wick well (so thick it kills atomizers too so I had to build my own out of CE2's lol but well worth it) I love it and the DoD works great with it..I use it daily and probably will get another/more in the future :)

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Link/s? or are you just setting this up? Linking channels or what your trying to promote will get you more people ;) I own a DoD that I use to vape my fav e-juice Carmel Tobacco..because it's so thick it doesn't wick well (so thick it kills atomizers too so I had to build my own out of CE2's lol but well worth it) I love it and the DoD works great with it..I use it daily and probably will get another/more in the future :)

Thank you. I am glad that you like the Drip on Demand and that you have settled in on a good combination.

Links…I didn’t add links because I am not sure how many vape TV sites exist and I thought a broad approach would be safer (for me-lol). I do think it’s a great way to spread the news about the vaping community. New folks can see and interact with experienced vapers and not have to wade through thousands of pages of type to get answers to their questions. The “stations” I have seen have covered a broad spectrum of subjects and I have learned a lot from them. But… your point is well taken. Here are some links to the ones I am familiar with;

TVN on Stickam - Join the live stream
VapeNet on Stickam - Join the live stream
Elixir Liquid & TV - www.Elixirliquid.com
VapersPlace | VP Live
vapourtrails.tv | ...... putting u back into vapor ......
Click Bang - Fight DW and JK go at it 06/21 by kevbow | Blog Talk Radio

Sorry if I left any out. If there are any more please add to the list.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thinking of getting a pipe stem for my DoD, I dont want it to be real long but does anyone have any advice for this? I know epmods has real nice stems...but idk what will fit or wont make it real ackward with to much curve to it idk..

- btw, I just ordered my DoD from MV's, wanted something different:)

-Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread