Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We're back from our vape convention in San Antonio! It was really great being able to meet some of our customers face to face!

Due to the incredible amount of tips we made before we went, we are offering a 30% off sale (coupon code "workaholic"). We will steadily be adding them to the site until they are all on.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I love your tips! It's been awhile since I broke my tiger eye tip and have been searching again for the perfect one.
Are ya'll going to be at the vape expo in New Orleans this weekend?? Would be great to pick one out by hand.

I wish we were, but our next show (unless something else comes up) will be in January in Bossier City.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Aren't you guys in Louisiana? No love for the locals :( jk,
Oh well, Bossier City is a bit of a haul for me ;)
I see delrin inserts on some of these, I love that, I didn't see any "standard" dt's with that on your site,
Are ya'll going to start making some with the delrin that you previously only made with the ss insert?

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aren't you guys in Louisiana? No love for the locals :( jk,
Oh well, Bossier City is a bit of a haul for me ;)
I see delrin inserts on some of these, I love that, I didn't see any "standard" dt's with that on your site,
Are ya'll going to start making some with the delrin that you previously only made with the ss insert?

Yes, we are in Louisiana and hey, Bossier City is also! :) But the NO expo is charging vendors a lot more than our budget allows ... we would have to sell around 120 tips JUST to cover expenses. :eek:
We just got some delrin rods in today ... yes, we are going to work on making some 510 tips with delrin instead of ss.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Cool, I was teasin' bout Bossier city. I've been to Shreveport, cough, other side of the world before,hence the ;)
It still beats driving to AZ.
Yeah I got that feel, "expensive" of this NO event. Heck I can't even find pricing for attendees without actually registering, like it's some big secret...I don't like events run that way,

Excited for the delrin rod stock, as my only complaint with my previous tip was I don't like the taste of metal and the ss cores impart and unwanted "note" in my liquid.
This should do the trick nicely :)
thanks for the responses

Reactions: Nautilusfan

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Oooooo, Oooooo, I just found one I must have!!
2015_10_291__80854.1446178125.1280.1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread