The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Discussion in 'Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum' started by Katz67, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katz67

Katz67 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    Welcome to our world of drip tips at Drip Tip Designz!

I'm super excited to have finally made it here. We've been making tips for a little over a year and love it! Coming up with new shapes and designs is very addicting! All of our tips have a stainless steel core for durability. Want a custom tip? ... send us an email and we will do our best to make it happen.

And to celebrate, we're having a "10% off" sale for the next 7 days. Just use code "prod10" during checkout.
    Here's a quick link for you to click on if you want to go take a look.

Here's a few photos of some of our latest...
    IMG_4398.jpg IMG_4245.jpg IMG_4477.jpg IMG_4506.jpg

I hope you enjoy them!

2. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    beautiful tips!!!!!!!

3. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    Thank you!
    We're also starting to make some with the double o-ring. We've been using the single on our own devices for years without problems, but some people seem to like the double better, sooooo ....

4. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    Here's a few we added and/or replaced today on the site ... they all have the double o-ring.
    Hope you enjoy!

IMG_4530.jpg

5. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    Here's a few more we made today and yesterday that we just added to the site.

IMG_4568.jpg

Also, don't forget, our 10% discount ends tonight at midnight! Product code "prod10".

6. brickfollett

brickfollett Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington
    Huge fan. Dang those prices though! I really want one of the microchip ones, but the wife got a little nosy so....

May have to sneak it on the credit card when she's not looking =]

7. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    Good luck with that! LOL!

8. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    What is your favorite shaped tip? Is there a certain shape anyone is having trouble finding?

9. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    We got a few more resins in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to make them into tips to see what they looked like. Here they are! :) (plus one tru-stone)

IMG_4595.jpg

10. brickfollett

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington
    My question, which I actually sent you a message via your website, is if its possible to specify the type of microchip integrated into the different tips under your "miscellaneous tips" category. For example, since the 3/4" tall (cb7) tip is out of stock, I was going to order the 7/8" tall (cb6) tip, but I want the look offered on the cb7, which is the black chip with silver and gold accents.

Yeah I'm a picky guy, but if I'm going to pay $42 bucks for a tip, I'd like to have options available to me so that they compliment my Provari and Russian 91%, both spendy devices themselves.

Would also like to see more wood options, because those are just plain awesome

When my future black Provari mini with the cingulum compleo brass kit becomes a reality, A couple of your brass accented tips will DEFINITELY become a reality as well. And will never leave the house haha

11. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    LOVE your avatar!! :)

Yes, we take custom orders. Normally, you just send us an email of exactly what you want ... we would then make one or two and send you photos. If it's what you want, we send you a paypal invoice for it and get it shipped out.

So, you're wanting the black circuit board with gold and silver chips with stainless on each end, correct? 3/4 or 7/8?
    Brian will make a couple today and send you pics. :)

12. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    Three new wood ones along with a brass "Super Snake" to match our stainless one, and a couple new resins.

IMG_4609.jpg

Tomorrow I'll have our "Crushed Pearls" replaced and some new colors of them added.

13. brickfollett

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington
    Actually a 3/4" with double O-Rings would be perfect. With silver body and black+gold chip, and as close a look the the chip on the cb7's picture as possible.

14. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    There's 2 new ones Brian made today here. I think he sent you an email after he made them ... see what you think. :)

15. brickfollett

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington
    Yes he did, thank you. The message I replied to him with stated that I would prefer a 3/4 tip of the specs I'm hoping for if possible. I'm in no rush, so if it takes a bit to make that, I'll live haha. If the timeline for the 3/4 tip is too far out, I'll pull the trigger on the 7/8 tip since that looks like its available now

16. brickfollett

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington
    Well like I said, I'm patient. Once a schnazzy black chipped silver one pops up that fits my bill, I'll make it happen, but in the mean time, I ordered the SS1 carbon fiber tip. Is that a 5/8's? I tried one of my 7/8s tips on the Russian 91% and it looks pretty ridiculous. So 3/4 or 5/8 will work fine for me lol

17. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    I was a day late with my "crushed pearls" tips, but I finished them today along with some new ones.
    Hope you like! :)

IMG_4641.jpg

18. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    We were working on a wholesale order most of today, so didn't get as many made as we had planned ... but here's a few. :)

IMG_4657.jpg

19. Katz67

Oct 5, 2012
    Pineville, LA, USA
    We have a few more made today along with some new resins.

IMG_4669.jpg

20. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    My first order, Woooo hoooo! Gorgeous work! O and thank u for keeping the price reasonable, I don't see the point of high priced tips. To each his own I guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.