Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Where would I find those ball driptips on the site? I went thru 10 odd pages and couldn't find them. Thought they'd be under the shorties category, and even searching "ball" comes up with nothing :(

Probably the one place you didn't look. :) they are only 1/2", so they are under the "dtd stubby" category. The wood balls are under "wood"

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
I'm just looking at the prices... I really want one but not sure if it's in the budget.

I really like the warp drive if it didn't have the glitter and was just black and white swirls with wide bore. Very nice indeed
SAM_3105__66448.1452807083.380.380.JPG

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm just looking at the prices... I really want one but not sure if it's in the budget.

I really like the warp drive if it didn't have the glitter and was just black and white swirls with wide bore. Very nice indeed
SAM_3105__66448.1452807083.380.380.JPG

We can make one without the glitter .. "warp drive" has the glitter .. pearl black is the same thing, but without the glitter

Reactions: penguiness

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Reactions: aikanae1

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I really like your Drip Tips, wide variety, something for everybody and since they are up to our mouths so often throughout the day it's nice to know that you can find something consistently comfortable. That deal on buy two get one free is Really COOL as well.
Keep on doing what you do; you're doing it well I can attest;):toast:

Reactions: tyleris12

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I really like your Drip Tips, wide variety, something for everybody and since they are up to our mouths so often throughout the day it's nice to know that you can find something consistently comfortable. That deal on buy two get one free is Really COOL as well.
Keep on doing what you do; you're doing it well I can attest;):toast:

Thank you so much!

Reactions: subwayaznm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread