1957362_10151963116813339_1572060728_n.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here's a "tip" (pun intended).
So, I have a Gemini, which is a really nice Atmistique ProVari-styled drip tip. $20 at VapeRev.
Trouble is, it is too tight a fit for many of my toppers - especially with a cartotank, I can't use it often cause you really have to push and shove. I supposed I should find a different O-ring, but, well, I haven't.

What I did find was a clone.
Yes, a clone of a drip tip.
It's $3.50. Called the "Space Pod" (Gemini = space pod, get it?).
And I like it. It's not as tight, so I'm using it more than the original... And heck, $3.50...

Here's the Gemini
543_0_GeminiJPG5133938857461.jpg

Here's the Space Pod
SDT-35-2T.jpg

Here they are side by side - not EXACT. The teardrops especially, but it looks good on a 'Vari!
spacepod_zps87204625.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Here's a "tip" (pun intended).
So, I have a Gemini, which is a really nice Atmistique ProVari-styled drip tip. $20 at VapeRev.
Trouble is, it is too tight a fit for many of my toppers - especially with a cartotank, I can't use it often cause you really have to push and shove. I supposed I should find a different O-ring, but, well, I haven't.

What I did find was a clone.
Yes, a clone of a drip tip.
It's $3.50. Called the "Space Pod" (Gemini = space pod, get it?).
And I like it. It's not as tight, so I'm using it more than the original... And heck, $3.50...

Here's the Gemini
543_0_GeminiJPG5133938857461.jpg

Here's the Space Pod
SDT-35-2T.jpg

Here they are side by side - not EXACT. The teardrops especially, but it looks good on a 'Vari!
spacepod_zps87204625.jpg

I have the same tip from vaperev, and yes it is very tight, I am using mine in my sophia's, it's the only tip I have, that is tight enough to open and close the sophia, but it fits so tight, I have to pop the bottom cap off my tanks, to fill them. I have gotten used to doing it that way, and I can leave the sophia open while filling. :)

KAS

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Ace of spades...is that what they are calling bu....
You know what, nevermind.

I have the Gemini drip tip too. I got it from Atmistique when I ordered the Twins and the Hippo. It's the version one, so the part with the o-ring extends too deep for most of my toppers and the fit is too tight for most of the rest. It was a fairly disappointing purchase, and was a big motivation to explore clones and Chinese drip tips (almost all of which I've been very happy with).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread