Not open for further replies.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
What is it? Dog? Bear? Opossum?

You switched avatars too fast. Were you flashing a gang sign in your last one?

It be my new rescue pup, she was really sick for awhile there and was not sure she would make it. She is bouncing around pretty good now and will go to new home soon. Yep, I was throwing some gangster around.

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
Personally, I wouldn't use any vape gear made of Teflon. At high temperatures Teflon gives off a toxic gas. It's a small amount, but using non-stick cookware gives off enough to kill pet birds. We don't vape at cooking temperatures, but I don't know if there might be a reaction to juices and I don't want to have it near my face for long periods.

I'm skeptical of wood too, but for different reasons. It seems like being in constant contact with liquid would make it waterlogged at some point.

sounds good to me, why even risk it when we can simply use a different material? thank you for all the help!

new things to consider during my next attempt at drip tip shopping

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
Sahweet! This is the company that has the matching Zombie tank! Oh, thank you so so much!

ZombieTank.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That does look perfect!
Just an FYI, because I happen to recall - IBTanked will splatter their "Toxic" green tank with blood for you on request. Just put it in the comments of an order. "OCD," the guy behind IBTanked said so.

Sahweet! This is the company that has the matching Zombie tank! Oh, thank you so so much!

View attachment 289963

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
The Ecig is having a New Year's sale. I haven't been a fan of their glass drip tips, but they have some new one that are nice. Their prices are good too!

NEW! 510/901/ 808D Pyrex Glass Drip Tips V 2.0

Enter Newyear at checkout to get 25% off. Good until 1/01/14.
Ocelot, always convincing me to spend my money on stuff I don't need. You're worse than a girlfriend. :p

I resisted. But they teased me. Sale price, free shipping, free e-juice sample, plus 25% discount. Got to the end of the checkout process and they charged me for shipping. :( I clicked on accept anyways.

I'm a sucker for Pluid green,
Glassdriptips99-2.jpg

...and I haven't had a gummi bear flavored e-juice in a while. Let's hope it's not Haribo Sugar-Fee Gummi Bear flavor. ;)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
LOL! Horribo gummy bear flavored e-juice... now that's an interesting idea:)! Can't be too bad if people actually ate 2 lbs of it:).

Sugar-Free variety, depends on your idea of bad...
...First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say ....), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond) as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005...

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I know... I reposted that before too... I laughed and laughed, that's not even original to this review I don't think, I've seen it before somewhere (well, at least the paragraph before "AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS"). Oh geez, that's hilarious:).
It was in the proposed punishment for a ProVari thief thread, along with a few other gems.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Btw the gummy bear juice was horribad. Threw it away. It tasted like a candy you would find at grandma's house, that was decades old. Bleh!
I thought it was decent. The flavor was a little lacking, compared to other gummi's I have tried, but that was a matter of flavor strength, not the flavor itself. Did you get a high nic version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread