Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Sounds to me like you should try a few Nic variations in unflavored mix. Find what you want for TH. Then you can start working on some favorite flavors in that configuration.
I actually keep a bottle of 12mg unflavored e-liquid for times when the buds refuse to taste anything properly.

I have several e-liquids I prefer, but none for very long and actually have about 60 different mixes on hand. Some time I think the search may never end, but it beats the other option.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I had the same issues originally, then again I was trying mostly tobacco flavors. Menthol seemed to be the only thing I could stand but the Menthol I got was a pure menthol and was too strong. I was about to give up but them my wife ended up ordering some strawberry juice. Which I also didn't really care for at first. Then I had the idea of mixing strawberry and the menthol (2:1 Strawberry:Menthol) and that has now become my all day every day vape. I do usually have to order a few extra shots of the strawberry flavor in that juice and leave the menthol as is.

My suggestion is to stay away from tobacco flavors and pick a fruity flavor and try mixing it with menthol. If you don't like menthol there are also some wintergreen, peppermint, and spearmint type flavors that may also work well with fruity flavors. Kind of like vaping a fruity breath mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread