Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I am created=Whole tobacco Alkaloid= created from organic tobacco leaves via the poet music process.

You can only add me and never subtract me=The Tobacco flavor found in Mothers Milk WTA product line is derived and refined out of this process(poet music process). Then the purified WTA base is blended into it to formulate the different e-liquid’s.Once added/mixed it cannot be subtracted.

I am greater than the sum of my parts=mixing the WTA base and tobacco flavor along with the nicotine creates a 3 part process.If you add all the ingredients in the WTA base ingredients,tobacco flavors and nicotine it becomes greater than the 3 parts added together to form the mothers milk.

I'm riddled out,I want those kate beckinsale clones when you're done. :vapor:

Last edited:

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
I am created=Whole Tobacco Alkaloid= created from organic tobacco leaves via the poet music process.

You can only add me and never subtract me=The Tobacco flavor found in Mothers Milk WTA product line is derived and refined out of this process(poet music process). Then the purified WTA base is blended into it to formulate the different e-liquid’s.Once added/mixed it cannot be subtracted.

I am greater than the sum of my parts=mixing the WTA base and tobacco flavor along with the nicotine creates a 3 part process.If you add all the ingredients in the WTA base ingredients,tobacco flavors and nicotine it becomes greater than the 3 parts added together to form the mothers milk.

I'm riddled out,I want those kate beckisale clones when you're done. :vapor:

What he said ^^^ haa

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I would like to see a black fire type WTA which I'd be all over or virginia flue cured but that is just a wish list and I am a big fan of the BOLD flavor I received.Now all I need to do is order the tobacco flavor to try.I add the Bold flavor to some of my tobacco flavors and man does it enhance the flavors greatly,just like the tobacco absolute that was around,only better,I just let em sit a few days to blend in .If anyone is on the fence about the bold flavor,get it,you won't regret it.........

my money is on the flavors for the contest that I believe blue came up with.

just noticed the post number.I am not qualified to the 100th post so please pick someone that has not had any and I apologize for the mistake Doc.I was just rambling along here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread