The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-liquid prices

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Nikhforos, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nikhforos

Nikhforos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2018
    The past few months have been very expensive in Greece, as not a long ago a new law came out that obligates all the vape shops (e- or not) to only sell eliquids containing nic to a max of 10mls per bottle. Prices skyrocketed, and now, if you want to buy a company juice ( shake n vapes not included as they do not contain nic) you have to get many 10mls bottles of it, each of which costs about 6-8 euros.
    Has anything simillar happened to you? Is it possible that this will happen on your country? DIY is the only way to go now for us, and if they ban flavours as well, I'll seriously consider moving. No kidding.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Not in the US...yet.

There is much concern by the FDA for "the children" so well see how it plays out, but I don't see them being able to ban flavoring, which is used in baking and candy making, and VG/PG which is used in toiletries. But who knows?...maybe those will become the new Sudafed in the US.

The only DIY item I can realistically see being regulated in the US is nicotine base.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I didn't wait for the hammer to fall and have been 99.9% DIY for the last 3 years or so. (Same stupid rules in Spain)
    I buy my flavouring and PG/VG from: Save Vape
    I have some liters of 100mg/ml in the freezer.

Have you tried: LiQuid E Liquid - £1 Incredibly Awesome UK Made Cheap 10ml E-LiQuid

HTH
    I

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Luckily it is effectively impossible to ban either VG or flavorings as they have regular uses in society. Wholesale nic base is only slightly more vulnerable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    Wow!! Thatz awful.

Perhaps the DIY way would be a better option there?

6. Janusz

Janusz Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    :shock::shock::shock: That is $7-$9 for 10ml... for that money I can easily make 120ml. DIY rocks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nikhforos

Nikhforos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2018
    Yes, the DIY is better here. Thankfully, an e-shop sells flavorings for a very decent price. Should it not have been for this one site, I'd have to put my hand much deeper in my pocket.
    As for ordering from the U.S , this law forbids any purchase nic-related. I could possibly buy flavoring from the U.S, but lately many packages get stuck in the way as it is not very clear what is allowed and what is not. Hell, even the government doesn't know. Nothing's totally clear here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.