E-pipe chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
168-o :shock: atomizers!! i have only went thru one of the stock atomizers...and that is because i tried to clean it a week after i got it and i somehow killed it cleaning it.

i have been using a BE112 atomizer on my mini-pipe for 3 weeks and i decided to retire it as a primary backup..still works great...

im now using another stock mini-pipe atomizer for 2 weeks now and it is still going strong.

i only drip with my mini-pipe

Yes I am not the only one who found the same .....two or three days at the most of great vaping and then it was almost useless trying to get any vapour out of them. Perhaps I should try one of those BE112 atomizers.

redrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2009
CT
"I have given up with my mini pipe unless I can find a way to improve atomizer life.....16 atomizers in less than a couple of months is way beyond my means. "
Pete, are you using vg? I've been using uncut liquid and haven't had a problem with the atoms. Rotating the same 2 mini pipe atoms, (I'm afraid to clean them tho.)

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
"I have given up with my mini pipe unless I can find a way to improve atomizer life.....16 atomizers in less than a couple of months is way beyond my means. "
Pete, are you using vg? I've been using uncut liquid and haven't had a problem with the atoms. Rotating the same 2 mini pipe atoms, (I'm afraid to clean them tho.)

I have used the recommended janty juice ..I have used TW.....and I have used e-cigs uk juice....all without adding any extra vg..and it made absolutely no difference........I am hearing that someone who has had exactly the same experience as me with the mini pipe atomizers seems to be having better luck at the moment using Ecopure ....which strangely enough is 'all' vg and no pg.

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Thanks for the reply. Do you know where to order the 14250 online here in the states? The link given for the 18350 does not show a rechargable for the 14250.

Thanks again
I'm trying to get some, one place I found is out of stock and the other is selling bulk only (I don't want $1200 worth of the things). The first outfit should email me when they come in and I'll let everyone know.

Randal Mason

May 7, 2009
The e-pipe is definitely cool. I have the 601 also...I don't like the light however...it doesn't slowly phase on and off like other vaporising devices...its more of a sharp shut off....but the product produces a lot of vapor. i'm well addicted to to nicotine now!...
I'm looking for liquid for it though. I'm in Canada and I can't find too many suppliers with stock! Is anyone in Canada still able to import?
Also, what about replacement atomisers for the pipe? Can we still get those in Canada?

cheers

Randal

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Waiting for a battery to charge ... waiting ... waiting ... HURRY UP!

I never realized how tiny my pipe was until I got ahold of a big one :)
My old tobacco pipe was smaller than this thing. But the 601 does indeed fit comfortably in hand. I'm not going to be a happy camper if the atomizer craps out on this one. Everything else I kind of consider disposable, but this seems more ... "real" I guess.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I have used the recommended janty juice ..I have used TW.....and I have used e-cigs uk juice....all without adding any extra vg..and it made absolutely no difference........I am hearing that someone who has had exactly the same experience as me with the mini pipe atomizers seems to be having better luck at the moment using Ecopure ....which strangely enough is 'all' vg and no pg.

Hmmm. I hear what you say about the atomisers, Pete. I got my mini-pipe from Smokejuice and they've been great with me - when the atomisers die (and they do) they replace them under warranty. I still love the mini-pipe but the reliability issues are - well - issues.

Having said that I've just pre-ordered a Janty Stick today from iVapour. Are they reliable - who can say yet, but at least I can use my classic carts, atomisers and e-cigar batteries with it. The availability of cheap generic parts to fit this device are what sold me on the idea. What do you think?

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Hmmm. I hear what you say about the atomisers, Pete. I got my mini-pipe from Smokejuice and they've been great with me - when the atomisers die (and they do) they replace them under warranty. I still love the mini-pipe but the reliability issues are - well - issues.

Having said that I've just pre-ordered a Janty Stick today from iVapour. Are they reliable - who can say yet, but at least I can use my classic carts, atomisers and e-cigar batteries with it. The availability of cheap generic parts to fit this device are what sold me on the idea. What do you think?

Hi E-pipeman.....my stupidity I suppose....I never returned any atomizers to Tim under the guarantee because I could never resist taking them apart and trying to find something that will 'clean' them and I do hate messing around sending things back. I have made myself a cheap mod now that works brilliantly and am using RN 4072 atomizers with it.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hi E-pipeman.....my stupidity I suppose....I never returned any atomizers to Tim under the guarantee because I could never resist taking them apart and trying to find something that will 'clean' them and I do hate messing around sending things back. I have made myself a cheap mod now that works brilliantly and am using RN 4072 atomizers with it.

That sounds great! If I didn't have two left hands and the motor skills of a jelly I would have loved to try building a mod. Do you have a picture of it?

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
That sounds great! If I didn't have two left hands and the motor skills of a jelly I would have loved to try building a mod. Do you have a picture of it?

I put a picture in the modders section .....cold heat soldering iron...... I converted a cold heat soldering Iron into an e-cig and it really works great.

By the way .. I am hearing that a mini pipe atomizer has been vaping brilliantly for over a week using Ecopure juice. I am not sure what the latest news is.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
i received my lady pipe today and can't wait to try it. have batteries charging right now!

Hi texaslady......the mini pipe is a great little thing....it's only the atomizer life that's been a problem for me....if it wasn't for that it's terrific because it is so tiny and yet the battery life is pretty good and it vapes brilliantly.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
E-pipeman, good to see you back. I thought we'd lost you, too. Valuable contributors come for awhile, get insulted, and disappear. Welcome back. (Psssst. I still love my pipe breaks morning and evening!)

Thank you, TBob! I've been around but lurking a little more than usual recently (apart from a very pleasant week in Tenerife when I didn't touch a pc once!). There's nothing wrong with a good pipe break - it's just that mine are e-pipe breaks these days. Adult people make their own decisions - if your tobacco pipe breaks are giving you pleasure then I'd be the last man to tell you to stop them! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread