East mall!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
So first I chose to shop east mall because of pricing. My first order was amazing a steal compared to other prices I've seen. shipping to Cali was faster than I could have even dreamed. So yes I found a good thing, my second order same great deals amazing shipping, everything I hoped for. Then a slight issue, my heart sank ~ I knew this was too good to be true. I talked with Di and also sent an email to support. The next day (yeah next friggen day) I had a message from Di and a reply email from Joy. My slight issue had been corrected, not just coreccted but imho made more than right. The folks at eastmall are all great. Im just a little guy in the whole scheme of things, but they made me feel important they will always have my business. I dont take my possitive reviews lightly. my whole working career has been one of customer service every thing from taking your grocerys to your car to retail management. now im a server at a resteraunt. I know a thing or two about cs. I also know at times how hard it is to please everyone. even my slight conversation with dave was great. I dont know how they do it, the volume of business and top notch cs they really are setting the bar high. I can go on and on Im sure. but the bottom line is if you want to deal with good people and good prices go east mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread