Easy way to shake bottle of juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has been posted before I couldn't find it.

What I've been doing when I make a new juice or for shaking when I steep a juice is take the old Oster hand held Massager, put it on my hand, hold the bottle with that hand, turn it on high for about 30 sec. Best shake I've been able to give a juice. We've had this massager for about 35 years now I've found a new use for it.

This is what I"m using.

Last edited:

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
And I thought I was the only nut case doing this. I use this on low, does a super job.

yhst-57964554255945_2267_54329817

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I started using a device I found in my girlfriends night stand but it got kind of creepy and freaked me out whenever I took a vape from my Vamo

but the paint shaker from Amazon looks cool

ps Chas F. - I went the ultrasonic cleaner route and it was a waste of time and money and I wished I still had my brass polisher (sold all my reloading equipment 3 months before I started vaping - Doh)

I did try taping bottles to my sawzall and it did work really well but had to be held constantly and was really noisy

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
I started using a device I found in my girlfriends night stand but it got kind of creepy and freaked me out whenever I took a vape from my Vamo

but the paint shaker from Amazon looks cool

ps Chas F. - I went the ultrasonic cleaner route and it was a waste of time and money and I wished I still had my brass polisher (sold all my reloading equipment 3 months before I started vaping - Doh)

I did try taping bottles to my sawzall and it did work really well but had to be held constantly and was really noisy

Oh god...now that right there is FUNNAY! :D

Where I work we use ultrasonics for cleaning parts for med devices. When the controller (temp/time) goes out they toss 'em so I asked the facilities manager to hold the next couple for me.

Why would you give up your reloading equipment?

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
I just realized I have one of those foot things, that looks like a pillow with slippers on it and vibrates inside. It might heat too, I don't remember nor do I have any idea where it is. Wonder if that would work until I get my UC? Beats shaking the things until your arms feel like falling off.

Saw that someone was using the foot jacuzzi thingie to do theirs. Makes sense, mix and hot bath in one.:thumbs:

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread