EasyVape Application for Windows / Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

predalpha

Feb 20, 2015
Annemasse, FRANCE
Hello,

Let me introduce my new Windows Universal Application around the ecigarette, EasyCigarette. I hope you'll enjoy it since it took me so much time to develop it.
It's a free application, no adds !
Feel free to give me tips, feedbacks, report bugs, give me new ideas, or simply tell me you like it :laugh:, ...

EasyCigarette features :
  • Expenses Management
  • eliquids DIY
  • coils Calculator
  • Shops Location
  • HomePage Customization (avatar + cigarettes statistics)
  • Good Deals
  • Multiple devices Sync
  • ... and more to come

Screenshots below (phone version) :

ecf-en1.jpg ecf-en2.jpg ecf-en3.jpg ecf-en4.jpg ecf-en5.jpg

! Important !
As you can see, this application seems to be France geared (oriented). It's only because i'm french and it's more easier to find informations / partnerships in my language. Moreover i dont know what are the (US - EN) references in the ecig field.
But don't worry this application is developped to be international. It's really easy for me to add a new data provider (new address list in geolocation, new good deals provider, for example). Feel free to contact me for this or help me to find contacts !

Windows Store Application : http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/easycigarette/9c5bd992-eebc-4696-85dc-55ab82225a1a

Windows Phone Store Application : EasyCigarette | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

predalpha

Feb 20, 2015
Annemasse, FRANCE
Ok, so I tried, but it's not available in the Windows app store for me. I'm on AT&T in the USA......

I did try Windowsphone.com, and it displays, but won't let me have it.

Surprising cause there aren't any countries restrictions. But im going to check this again in a few minutes !

AT&T is a network provider ? Do you think it can be the problem ?

Maybe for the phone you must have Wifi connection since the app is around 20mb. Is this your case ?

predalpha

Feb 20, 2015
Annemasse, FRANCE
Last edited:
Just installed it on my Surface II RT too. :)

Hey you are well equiped !
As you're using multiple devices, dont forget to click on OneDrive sync button (main application page) when you finish working on a device. It will update files into your one drive and your other devices could have the updates (expenses / recipies).
It's not possible to work on multiple devices at the same time.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Any chance you could change the name since.... you know...... this has nothing to do with cigarettes?
And anything that connects the 2 can ( and will) be seen in a bad light by nonsmokers and antivapors.

Just a thought.

We really do need to make every effort, no matter how small, to distance ourselves from being labeled as still smoking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread